HomeBlogsArticle #10856Comments

Comments • manga reader

thanks a lot i keep manga rock!! i cant stop reading claymore!!! they should continue the anime!!!
    4 years ago
    Mikaino Going to Gencon!
    Paulichu (4 years ago) #1801263Also, if you're up for purchasing manga digitally, I think Kodansha sells through Kindle/Amazon.
    They sure do! You can download kindle reader apps too, if you don't own a kindle. :3
    4 years ago
    If you download manga yourself, my favorite reader is Comic Zeal: itunes.apple.co... I use it in conjunction with my own manga processor: View spoilerHide spoilerMangAI www.bitcake.com...
    4 years ago
    ComplexCRUSH ☩Knight's of the Blood☩
    Kibi (4 years ago) #1801324I started using Manga Storm last week. It is connected to 5 or 6 scanlation sites and keeps track on every manga you ever read with that app. But the best feature is that it memorises the last page(!) you read. So if you close the app and come back the next day you just pick the manga you wanna read and the app openes the last page you read. It's a fanatastic app for people like me who have trouble keeping track of the chapters they already read. I used to drop manga because I couldn't remember where I stopped reading, especially when I only read it every 6 months. That won't happen anymore :3myanimelist.com can help you keep track of all of the manga and anime you're watching/reading though. I would say that manga reader sucks though. It doesn't keep track of where you are at all. I used to used manga storm but you can't rea D.gray-man on it, which is my favorite manga of all time. I would recommends Manga Rock.
    4 years ago
    Kibi Prisma Kibino
    4 years ago
    Shelia ♠ in sword boy hell
    Another vote for manga rock app. Although I read on my iPad.
    4 years ago