HomeBlogsArticle #11721Comments

Comments • Japan Loot!

Emperor Lelouch! <3 I hope I'll own him someday.

You brought back and awesome haul! I'm jealous you got to go to Japan. (I WILL make it there someday!)
    3 years ago
    DogStar (3 years ago) #1886865Awesome you managed to get Koizumi. I wish I had him and Kyon. Really cool you got yourself a PS Vita TV. I don't own a PSVita cause not much software but Japan has loads of software. Good if you can read and understand Japanese.

Koizumi was certainly not a figure i was expecting to find, let alone multiple times. I think I saw Kyon as well. I know for a fact that I saw his "disappearance" Nendoroid. I was amazed at how big the vita is in Japan with so much stuff.

I highly recommend getting a vita. I don't really get people saying it has a lack of games. I think it has plenty, and great ones at that.
    3 years ago
    3 years ago
    gamergibbons (3 years ago) #1886404Awesome loot! I saw that you got the PS Vita TV, how is it? I already have an imported version of Project Diva F, and I was wondering how it played on the Vita TV. I know it's been ported on PS3 already, but I was curious to see how well the Vita TV holds up.

Thank you! I haven't had the chance to test it out yet, but as soon as I do, which will be soon, i'll let you know ASAP :)

UPDATE: Tested it out. Console itself works fantastically and looks swell. For some reason Project Diva: f isn't on the list of compatible games. probably cause they want people to buy F instead(?). Tried out Persona 4 Golden, but didn't work. However i've heard from multiple people it does. Maybe cause I have a EU cartridge? I don't mind importing an NA cartridge if it'll let me play though. Don't quite know, but i'll keep at it. PSP games work fine with it.
    3 years ago
    houseki (3 years ago) #1886485Awesome loot!
    I bought so many figures on my recent trip to Japan too. They are so plentiful there *_*
    Love the Lelouch figure *_*

Thanks! Yes, when it comes to figures, he is my pride and joy :)

It amazed me just the pure quantity of figures. Amazing place.
    3 years ago
    OroHaku (3 years ago) #1886599Very cool! How did you end up fitting everything in your luggage? Did you throw out/leave things in Japan to make room?

Had to buy an additional suitcase as well as using some spare space in the luggage of the people I was travelling with, as they were kind enough to let me. It was a little difficult, but it all got home in the end :)
    3 years ago
    3 years ago
    Awesome loot!

Love the Lelouch figure *_*
    3 years ago
    3 years ago
Buy Anime figurines and japanese popculture collectibles at figuya.com