HomeBlogsArticle #12940Comments

Comments • Funko at Toy Fair 2014

fun to see more kuroshitsuji stuff! i want to get ciel and undertaker (and maybe sebby) owo
    3 years ago
    I may be tempted to get the Black Butler ones just because of the Undertaker xD . I'm curious to see how the DBZ end up looking too =)
    3 years ago
    Nice! Shame Funko has horrible quality control. Getting these with decent paint apps will be rough as others have already said :( Very cool to see more Black Butler merch! Undertaker <3
    3 years ago
    mintbunny The Geeky Bunny
    Someone said Hot Topic was bothering them to make these because they sell Pop figures by the truckload. I'm excited personally! Glad to see Black Butler!
    3 years ago
    Muntoe Lover of cacti ♡꒰*・ω・人・ω・*꒱♡
    Haha I agree with the statement below, the GoT ones got me into the Funko POP and I own a few here and there (Wolverine, Vanellope, etc.). QC is terrible though, I'm still trying to find a decent Arya one lol

Thanks for posting the source, I'm like super excited about the new GoT Daenerys ones, DBZ, Rocket Raccoon...I can for sure skip Tobias though lmao
    3 years ago
    Risayla ◔‸◔
    I seen these and was a bit surprised haha I didn't think they'd ever make Vocaloids.
    I've always wanted to see what these are like (the GoT ones have piqued my interest at least).
    3 years ago
    Nice, these things are alright, I just have all the Halo series but that's all. However the Vocaloid interests me the most; Miku will go good by my Cortana. I'll be sure to keep an eye out--Thanks
    3 years ago
    Oh man! I'm gonna need all of the Vocaloid ones and almost all of the Black Butler ones XD PoP figures are so cute, but I really wish that the quality was better. IMO they should have more weight to them and definitely better paint jobs. The quality control for the painting on these is absolutely terrible... but still... I need
    3 years ago
Welcome to Entertainment Hobby Shop JUNGLE!