iAmiAmi grab box for boys (S)n/a

03 years agoxanxasxanxas
BlueMonday (3 years ago) #2123035Not a bad haul, though I'd admittedly be a bit disappointed if I bought one of these and didn't get a box of trading figures (or at least a Touhou plushie), after seeing some of the others..Yea seeing that everyone else but me got a trading fig box but my DVD is worth more I guess? But a monster hunter trading fig box would have been awesome
03 years ago (3 years ago)EccmyEccmy
4Arnd (3 years ago) #2123514Received mine today as well: (mfc link) not too bad I would say, including some mystery objects. ^^;

Ah, I see you've got another of those Pop'n Music prize keychains! Yours is item #213741 . Looks like I had a good call to add all three volumes yesterday, not just the one Kagome was included in.
And thanks for the backbox photo! Thanks to this I now can add the catalog ID for the volume 2 line as well. :)
03 years ago4Arnd4Arnd 4ア一ンド
03 years agoBlueMondayBlueMonday Baton-bu desu.
13 years agokevinlowlkevinlowl
hikaridranz (3 years ago) #2121867I went to look at amiami just minutes ago and saw the third round of S grab boxes. idk what to expect, but I tried one for the girls, since so far all the reviews of those haven't been disappointing and I like trying for stuff by 'luck'
and I noticed in the description
"*This item includes edible packaging materials (cookies). The cookies are a free gift from our store and are not part of the grab box contents itself."
did you get that :v or is that something they just added
Mmm, food. Now that's how you do a grab box. Even if you don't like the items, you get something to eat. :p
03 years agoxanxasxanxas
Akira (3 years ago) #2122124I don't think that is a Nendoroid Petit of Fate Testarossa xD It looks like an Ichiban kuji but ok.
You seem to have got a good loot overall :D too bad most of the stuff is not of your interest

After i put it together it was easy to identified it this item #156673
03 years agoAkiraAkira

13 years ago (3 years ago)EccmyEccmy
picture #981915 is a Pop'n Music good, the character is Kagome.
However, it's not in the database and I can't find data about it with just this photo: would you please take a photo of reasonable quality of the box's back so I can see the good's name and catalog ID? I would be grateful of you!

EDIT: Never mind what I said, I've finally found data about that figure. I'm going to add it, along with the line it comes from in the database: I'll update this post again as soon as the entry is completed.

EDIT 2: Entry created, enjoy! item #213700
03 years ago (3 years ago)xanxasxanxas
and I noticed in the description
did you get that :v or is that something they just added

Nah mine was from round 2 it shipped 2 weeks ago but thanks for the heads up I just got one of the round 3 boxes I picked guys box number 7, (Lucky number 7) Box 4 and 13 are going to be avoided like hell XD
33 years ago (3 years ago)theyasminshowtheyasminshow Cashmere Cannonball
I have no idea* next to Yui = Kogami Akira from Lucky Star. item #2027
03 years ago (3 years ago)hikaridranzhikaridranz

and I noticed in the description

did you get that :v or is that something they just added
03 years agoRockGodItachiRockGodItachi
Damn I wish I'd got the One Piece DVD! That's really lucky! You got some really awesome stuff, I actually think you got better than me! lol I will say that from the unboxings on here though the small boxes are way better then the large ones, so if one pops up again I may just have another gamble! ;) Also that figure you have with the Yui looks like Akira Kogami from Lucky Channel from Lucky Star, can't find it on the database though.