HomeBlogsArticle #16948Comments

Comments • Funko Pop! Attack On Titan and more.

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    12 comments
    ANIMEKRAZY101 (3 years ago) #2372535i just don't find Funko POPs cute..... -.-

i feel like they COULD be cute.. i only have one so far (miku) and i think it's a combination between those dead, dead eyes & the bizarre rectangle nose that freak me out T.T

of course i love AoT and luka so i'll still wind up picking them up sometime at my local shop :-\

i REALLY wish pop made metal gear figures! still waiting..
    3 years ago
    Lexiy The WCF Aficionado
    Valex (3 years ago) #2372506Not that much of a fan of those Funko Pop, half the time I couldn't identify the character if it wasn't labled on the box, doing anime characters with designs are more distinct might change that.
    If you change your mind, here is a discount :) r.sloyalty.com/...
    3 years ago
    Lexiy The WCF Aficionado
    Leosach (3 years ago) #2372714Ooooooh great news I love pop and truly wish to see more series turned in this cute line... Evangelion! Pls do Eva Funko!

15% off r.sloyalty.com/...
    3 years ago
    Lexiy The WCF Aficionado
    shinhawk (3 years ago) #2375166Within my friend circle, its well known that I am not a fan of Funko POPs and Mikasa Ackerman and with this reveal, my friends have so much ammo to really get on my case. I expect to get a Funko POP Mikasa as a gag gift someday.

r.sloyalty.com/...
    try this. you get 15% off at toywars.com so you get it cheaper :)
    3 years ago
    The AOT pop vinyls look awesome, by far the most anticipated anime series yet, I cant wait for the big hero 6 pops, baymax is so adorable popvinyl.net/po...
    3 years ago
    3 years ago
    Kalissiah Collecting since March 2012!
    ANIMEKRAZY101 (3 years ago) #2372535i just don't find Funko POPs cute..... -.-

And there's others who do.
    3 years ago
    Leosach Born this way
    3 years ago
    I only have the Teen Titans Funko Pops since they were pretty much the only good looking Teen Titan figures (imo). I'll only get Funko Pops if it's from a series I really like. Other than that, I'm sticking with Japanese figures.
    3 years ago