HomeBlogsArticle #22530Comments

Comments • Japan Expo loot!

hinata1101 (2 years ago) #3145344No i was there all four days and even on thursday they only had those two, i wanted an Eli fan too T-T
    Oh, too bad :( It's kind of weird they didn't have a few more but at least they had Umi ;u;
    2 years ago
    jennissimo (2 years ago) #3145241A girl recognised my fan too and was like: "It's Umi from Love Live! So cute!" haha. Do you know if they sold any other fans than Umi and Honoka? I was at Japan Expo Friday and Saturday and they only had those two (I wanted a Kotori fan...).
    I had gone through all the stands on the Japan Expo website and I freaked out when I saw there was going to be a LL! booth lol.

2 years ago
    hinata1101 (2 years ago) #3138948I was at Japan Expo too and i bought the same fan ! (Umi is so beautiful on it, so many people stopped me to know where i bought her xD)
    I was so surprised to find an official Love Live stand just in front of where i bought the fan, the straps were so cute i had to buy them <3

2 years ago
    2 years ago
    pachiii (2 years ago) #3137687pretty cool stuff :)!
    Thanks!