HomeBlogsArticle #22884Comments

Comments • Anime Expo and June/July Loot!

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    13 comments
    calvinlf2 (2 years ago) #3200063Ahhh Akane is definitely SUPER cute. I think i was lucky because I cosplayed kougami that day and i FOUND HER. she was hiding in a corner of a stand and I dug through a few boxes with her hiding under 3 boxes.
    I picked her up for 50, 55 with Tax... So I think a pretty damn good deal!

NICE! thats one heck of a good deal. so lucky! =)
    2 years ago
    quirow (2 years ago) #3200057nice loot! so lucky that you managed to pick up a nendoroid akane tsunemori. i was actually trying to look for one i could buy at a decent price myself. how much did you pay for that?

I picked her up for 50, 55 with Tax... So I think a pretty damn good deal!
    2 years ago
    2 years ago
    Nendoroidoodads (2 years ago) #3199910Nice loot post :)

Thank you ^.^ I am glad it caught your eye!
    2 years ago
    Nice loot post :)
    2 years ago
    mintea (2 years ago) #3199433Curious, who did you cosplay as?
    Also wasn't AX held in Los Angeles convention center this year? I don't think it's been in Anaheim (Orange county) since 2006

I cosplayed as Kougami Shinya from Psycho-pass the first day, then Meta Knight for day 2, Pokemon Trainer Red first half day 3, and then finally my personal favorite cosplay as Death the Kid for 2nd half of day 3 and all day day 4! I flew to OC because I lived with my friend in Irvine instead of getting an expensive hotel for AX!
    2 years ago
    Fallen-Cloud (2 years ago) #3199440Amazing loot! The Ciel and Mako Nendos are soo~ cute! And Snow Miku is just 100% amazing, as well. Kinda regret not ordering her, but I will get the Harvest Moon Miku which I love even more.
    Congrats on getting Armin, btw! I want to get Eren next. Not really a Levi or Mikasa fan, but I definitely want to have Armin and Eren together. How much did you pay for him, btw? :)

Oh god the Harvest Moon Miku is sooooo cute, i cannot pass on her either! I am hoping to order her in Japan instead of the U.S.

Thank you I've always wanted Armin, hes my favorite character on AoT... Just so smart :D. I need to get Eren and Levi, they need something for Hanji soon, i love her also. I paid I believe 45 for Armin from GSC
    2 years ago

2 years ago
    Curious, who did you cosplay as?
    2 years ago
    tomoko (2 years ago) #3199391Such an amazing loot!! I think that you should ship all of your figures to your address in Japan before hand. I wish you the best of luck over there~

I might be leaving some of the big ones I already have in my collection or selling them off. I leave in 2 weeks so its getting crazy. IDK what my address is yet because we live in hotels for the first two weeks while searching apartments! Thank you so much! I will keep an update on MFC!
    2 years ago