HomeBlogsArticle #26268Comments

Comments • Mini Artbook Loot

hare75 (1 year ago) #5847767Thanks~~
    Lol yeah the food wrapping is there so the books don't get dusty, since there are no doors/glass. Too lazy (and broke right now) to buy a proper glass cupboard.

Ha, that's too funny :D Be careful that it isn't too air tight ;) (warm and humid climate can result in moisture)
    1 year ago
    LeviathanX (1 year ago) #5847239Nice artbooks :)
    Why did you put your cupboard in food wrapping?!

Thanks~~
    1 year ago
    Lady-Megatron (1 year ago) #5846935I really hope everything is okay with your leg.
    As for postage prices. German Post seems to rise them now every year. That does not affect their speed tho.
    And nice artbooks you got. Can't remember my last one. I'm more into gaming these days.

My leg should be alright :) I can still walk.
    I imagine German Post is quite expensive since the prices increase regularly, but their service seems decent enough. Australia Post is pretty much at third world standard now, especially since loads of parcels go missing, letters are late and often sent to the wrong address, and the labour is cheap and outsourced. It's a shame because the postal service used to be very reliable.
    1 year ago
    Nice artbooks :)

Why did you put your cupboard in food wrapping?!
    1 year ago
    I really hope everything is okay with your leg.

1 year ago
    acrwby (1 year ago) #5823825All good now :) Oh and about AusPost, I read that the price increase and longer delivery times are only for letters. Parcel service looks to be staying the same...for now (lets hope it lasts :/)
    I know it's only for letters atm, but it's mostly letters that I get. And I only get letters for important stuff, like bills (so it's extremely frustrating when they get delayed).
    I don't think the postie even delivers every day - there was one time when we didn't get anything for the whole week, then on Friday we got 7 bills O_O
    1 year ago
    hare75 (1 year ago) #5823822No worries - just fixed the pics :) I forgot that my phone pics are quite large ^^;

1 year ago
    acrwby (1 year ago) #5823804The images are fairly large in the article - might want to resize them... But great pick-ups :)
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
Anime, Figures and Manga For Less!