HomeBlogsArticle #26275Comments

Comments • My Figures Collecting Report Card (2015)

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    20 comments
    WOW!!! That K-On shelf is amazing. Where did you get the miniature blackboard, and could you also post a pic of the entire board without anything blocking it?

It's great how clean and organized your collection is. Some people's collections are amazing but they are so cluttered it honestly looks terrible.

Nice job!
    1 year ago
    Loving the collection setup especially the theme for the K-On Figures. Good luck on your figure collecting journey!
    1 year ago
    frostocelot (1 year ago) #5859415While your display design is very appealing right now, I regret to warn you that as you inevitably gather more figures you might end up sacrificing design in order to fit as many as you can in limited space. Then you'll experience the ever-dreaded "space issue". Please keep up the nice work as you venture further into your collecting adventure.
    This might be true in the future, but as i am only dedicated to collection K-On! and Alter Love Live figure, i don't think this will happen too soon. Plus, as i mention before, i will be getting a new Billy bookshelf when more figure come :D

I am that kind of person that focus more on showing the full potential of the figure/model rather than collecting more. (that's the reason why i only display one gundam model per level on ikea detolf) I will not buy a figure if i didn't think of a suitable space for them before hand. Thanks for the head-up anyway. Figure collecting is a long road, but an exciting one :)
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    Love the way you've displayed your collection, especially the K-On! figures!
    1 year ago
    iris-am (1 year ago) #5848030Such an amazing organization and decoration the place of location your collection! How have you made this wonderful board on K-ON level, looking very nice?) And this warm light is truly give a cozy feeling :3
    I'm dreaming to make beautiful organize of my collection too (someday I'll do it :D)
    Also I noticed the last volume of Naruto in frame, is there other manga behind the Goku too?

Thank you! I use thick paper for the frame (cut them thin and long) and glue on top of chalk board paper (low cost), and use chalk to draw the board.

I frame the last volume of Naruto just for collection purpose, since i can't find any decent naruto figure on the market. The book behind goku is just some of my old story book.

Muntoe (1 year ago) #5847208Your display is beautiful, I like how everything is symmetrical and you've utilized the boxes in a really appealing way. I'm not even a K-ON fan and I love that section the most ^^
    Thank you, i try my best to make them look good.
    1 year ago
    I like it a lot.
    1 year ago
    heekyunggx3 Queen's Watchdog's Wife
    beautiful display!! very pleasing to the eyes *-* the lighting is awesome too!
    1 year ago

1 year ago
    Muntoe Lover of cacti ♡꒰*・ω・人・ω・*꒱♡
    1 year ago
  • ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    20 comments
Buy Anime figurines and japanese popculture collectibles at figuya.com