Kirin Hobby

iSonico Bondage Model Modn/a    Readers' selection (2016-01-10)

31 year agogundamukgundamuk Lewd, but never uncouth...
iPOUT (1 year ago) #5942244I'm loving this article. We need more mods like these on MFC. :) They're clever and sexy.Totally agree - this is a nice balance to the endless pics of Nendoroids and sunsets.
01 year ago (1 year ago)SweetIvySweetIvy The Jellopy Connoisseur
Xoras (1 year ago) #5966291A tribute to Nana to Kaoru ?
Not at all but I will look into this..
Luka-nyan (1 year ago) #5965430The popsicle though...lmao
I thought it was a.......Cool idea :D haaa? haaaaaaa?
Nyamimo (1 year ago) #5943549This is really neat! Thinking of trying it myself, maybe with a bit of ribbon, thank you for sharing :) Yeah a small mm should be fine.
SerpentyleTorc (1 year ago) #5942908It looks great! I'd love to see any other mods you do.
The only thing is maybe a hemp colour rope would've been better than yellow.

I Really need more trades to more mods! I hate choping a expensive figure up XD
I need to look into a different twine so far I've seen Mason Line in white,saftey yellow, and neon pink but it was sold out :C
iPOUT (1 year ago) #5942244I'm loving this article. We need more mods like these on MFC. :) They're clever and sexy. Thanks ;D

Poyanyo (1 year ago) #5939430Wow, nice mod. Not really my cup of tea but I certainly can't deny that it looks pretty darn good. Thanks! :D
hyenaqueen (1 year ago) #5934561um ... hehehehe ;D
HobbyCentric (1 year ago) #5920399Ahhh, being so mean to my precious Sonico!
I do find it interesting though that some of the "bondage" figures I come across on the market actually have no true bondage involved. Makes me chuckle.
That and so pricey for so little you get ugh D:
01 year agoXorasXoras
A tribute to Nana to Kaoru ?
51 year agoLuka-nyanLuka-nyan
The popsicle though...lmao
21 year agoNyamimoNyamimo
31 year agoSerpentyleTorcSerpentyleTorc
It looks great! I'd love to see any other mods you do.

The only thing is maybe a hemp colour rope would've been better than yellow.
41 year agoiPOUTiPOUT
81 year agoPoyanyoPoyanyo
201 year agohyenaqueenhyenaqueen
um ...
11 year agoeinonymouseinonymous
Clever turning of the arms!
31 year agoHobbyCentricHobbyCentric
Ahhh, being so mean to my precious Sonico!