11 comments

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    11 comments
    gundamukRGBlv14 Lewd, but never uncouth...
    iPOUT (1 year ago) #5942244I'm loving this article. We need more mods like these on MFC. :) They're clever and sexy.Totally agree - this is a nice balance to the endless pics of Nendoroids and sunsets.
    1 year ago
    SweetIvyRGBlv14 The Jellopy Connoisseur
    Xoras (1 year ago) #5966291A tribute to Nana to Kaoru ?
    Not at all but I will look into this..
    Luka-nyan (1 year ago) #5965430The popsicle though...lmao
    I thought it was a.......Cool idea :D haaa? haaaaaaa?
    Nyamimo (1 year ago) #5943549This is really neat! Thinking of trying it myself, maybe with a bit of ribbon, thank you for sharing :) Yeah a small mm should be fine.
    SerpentyleTorc (1 year ago) #5942908It looks great! I'd love to see any other mods you do.
    The only thing is maybe a hemp colour rope would've been better than yellow.

I Really need more trades to more mods! I hate choping a expensive figure up XD
    I need to look into a different twine so far I've seen Mason Line in white,saftey yellow, and neon pink but it was sold out :C
    iPOUT (1 year ago) #5942244I'm loving this article. We need more mods like these on MFC. :) They're clever and sexy. Thanks ;D

Poyanyo (1 year ago) #5939430Wow, nice mod. Not really my cup of tea but I certainly can't deny that it looks pretty darn good. Thanks! :D
    hyenaqueen (1 year ago) #5934561um ... hehehehe ;D
    HobbyCentric (1 year ago) #5920399Ahhh, being so mean to my precious Sonico!
    I do find it interesting though that some of the "bondage" figures I come across on the market actually have no true bondage involved. Makes me chuckle.
    That and so pricey for so little you get ugh D:
    1 year ago
    A tribute to Nana to Kaoru ?
    1 year ago
    The popsicle though...lmao
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    It looks great! I'd love to see any other mods you do.

The only thing is maybe a hemp colour rope would've been better than yellow.
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    um ...
    1 year ago
    Clever turning of the arms!
    1 year ago