Diary

iSupanova Expo Gold Coastn/a

02 years agoRisaylaRisayla ◔‸◔
Yeah lol. Well I'm about 4-5 hours from Sydney in a small town in NSW. So unless one day I have some people to go with there it wont be happening.
02 years agoArchangel768Archangel768
SushiCatI went on Saturday, with a couple of friends as well, and it was pretty awesome. The venue was definitely a plus with lovely, lovely air-conditioning and the cosplay theatre, but I have to say, it was WAY too crowded. My friends and I could hardly walk most of the time, and it was a struggle to look at any of the merchandise in stalls. I could have done without the 45 minute line-up to get in too, haha. Managed to pick up some nice art-prints and a signed book from my favourite author - figures were really over-priced.

Yeah the figure prices there are usually really bad but I was pretty happy with what I payed. I didn't think the crowds were too bad on the Sunday, the day that I went. I think Saturdays are usually the busiest for Supanova.
02 years ago (2 years ago)JCLCJCLC spaghetti-sama
Well, originally I set out to do a casual!Princess Bubblegum but as it's my first cosplay ever I was really worried about screwing up with wigs and actually looking like her. So I've decided on just going as a kemonomimi meido. My friend is an amazing sewing artist so she's helping me achieve it all. I've never been before, to Supanova or any other con. All my friends have though, many times haha.
02 years agoSushiCatSushiCat
02 years agoArchangel768Archangel768
JCLCI'm so excited for the Sydney one! I won't have any spending money sadly, most of it will go on my cosplay haha. It will be my first con ever though, so I'm super hyped for it. :D Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself so much!

That's awesome. What character are you going as? Have you been to it before?

RisaylaI'd like to go to conventions in Aus but I live too far away from any of the cities they're in. :(!
Good to hear you had a good time though. :)

That sucks, do you mind if I ask where/how far you are from it?
02 years agoJCLCJCLC spaghetti-sama
02 years agoRisaylaRisayla ◔‸◔
Good to hear you had a good time though. :)