HomeBlogsArticle #26713Comments

Comments • My Small Collection

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    12 comments
    andre30496 (9 months ago) #18771466What do you think of the snow halation and nozomi idol figures from SEGA? SInce i Don't have them in person to me it looks like it's such low quality! Wanted some opinions on this
    Hey sorry for the late reply ;; I actually love them both! Kiseki Nozomi is actually really good quality for her price and I got Honoka for a bargain too. I love em both. They're definitely not scale figure quality but they blend in pretty well and the sculpting is far from bad. I prefer Nozomi's figure to Honoka but I don't think they are cheap looking at all! I'm not sure if you'd find them any differently but I love them (especially since Nozomi was my first figure)
    4 months ago
    9 months ago
    It's a nice little collection. Be careful though....don't let it run away with your account like I did mine. It can easily happen.
    1 year ago
    You already have a detolf and risers!! I didnt get a detolf until i had enough to just about fill a case. lol
    You are off to a great start. That detolf might fill up faster than you think.
    1 year ago
    Looking good so far, good to know you have the ones you really want :)
    1 year ago
    Jenthehen Otaku at Law
    Looks great! I didn't get a Detolf until I had enough to "fill" two - I put "fill" in quotations, because I had no idea how crowded it could get! Now I have 3 ...

1 year ago
    You certainly collect nice figures!
    Think soon the shelf will be filled up with other figures :)
    1 year ago
    It might be small but it's definitely super cute!
    1 year ago
    You're off to a good start, keep us updated of your progress.Reminds me when I started collecting. Now I chose carefully which figures I want. Choose wisely :3
    1 year ago
    TheYuiChan (1 year ago) #6278933I like your collection! I've been collecting for like, a year and a half. I recently got Snow Miku 2014 for Christmas, and I love her too! I didn't know you could tighten the screws, how? :o
    Just take a small screwdriver and tighten the joints in the stand! It makes it a bit hard to move them, so I just did it after Miku was already in her pose.
    1 year ago