Comments • : Double loot, terrible photos edition *Fixed*

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    15 comments
    damedanbo (1 year ago) #6682124That's how it goes! I went to preorder ONE t-shirt on Amiami, and then suddenly I'm looking through merch of every series I've ever liked that I've just gotta have...
    I'm not an expert on resizing photos here but I think under the My pictures tab over your post, you can click "blog" to size your pictures perfectly for the post.
    It looks like a nice loot! I'll come back later and look again, but I'm making grabby hands at that Snow Miku!

This is the first time it's happened to me though.

Gotta say though, finding pre-owned items and adding them to the monthly order and not having to pay immediately is convenient.
    I also understand now why people were saying that they have stuff coming in monthly.. Holy crap I didn't know it was like this when I was only ordering from Amazon and Manda xD I had a loot only like once every 2-3 months, but now I have stuff pre-ordered for Feb, March and April already >_>

And yes, I can relate to the "searching every favorite series I have and getting merch" thing, it has happened to me for YGO and now I'm looking at key chains, a shirt, a clock, and even clear files.. LOL
    Amiami is a really fun place to shop, but I still need to control myself so that I don't make my orders too many and end up with a lot of EMS packages, customs is annoying.
    1 year ago
    Dragneil (1 year ago) #6661962Lol looks even better with more pics. I think I recall people saying you can resize them all on the my pictures tab with the blog button and that should resize them for you. Ill pop back to check later seems to be some interesting pics :)
    I found out how to do and I won't mess up like this again, hopefully.. xD
    1 year ago
    ZoroZoldyck (1 year ago) #6708949Thanks! But thanks to my mistake I did first, it wasn't chosen as a reader's selection like my other loots ;(
    Oh well.
    About the effects, you mean the flame one? I got all of mine from Rakuten, specifically this shop global.rakuten....
    However I did a quick search and they don't seem to have the flames anymore.. It's either them or HobbyZone, they have them sometimes.
    You should try your luck at Mandarake sometimes too, I saw them often when I was still using that site.
    Good luck!

Thank you! :3
    1 year ago
    SeshiriaOtaku9 (1 year ago) #6708888amazing loot! *^* I totally love these tomato special effects hehe.I've been looking for them recently.Do you have any recommends for shops which I can buy tamashii effects? It would be very nice >u<

Oh well.

Good luck!
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    shiroiusagi (1 year ago) #6684470I spent almost 45 min trying to find how to do that for my first post :)
    Well this wasn't my first.. But it's been a while I forgot how to do it lol
    1 year ago
    ZoroZoldyck (1 year ago) #6684395Omg, you have no idea how much that helped me.. Ahh, it looks so much better now! Thanks a lot
    I also really like the walls scroll, it has a badass and mysterious vibe to it <3

I spent almost 45 min trying to find how to do that for my first post :)
    1 year ago
    take123 (1 year ago) #6684385I like your glass cabinet :3
    Thanks! I've heard this from quite a few people actually :3

shiroiusagi (1 year ago) #6683574Cool loot :) The wall scroll is awesome, all my favorite characters together :D
    You can add "600/" afeter "image/" ine the picture bbcode line to make them fit normally :)

1 year ago
    I like your glass cabinet :3
    1 year ago
    Cool loot :) The wall scroll is awesome, all my favorite characters together :D
    1 year ago
  • ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    15 comments
Anime, Figures and Manga For Less!