Dream Goods Built For You!

13 comments

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    13 comments
    TomTheCatRGBlv23 Grumpy Old Man
    Moro (1 year ago) #7065249Still, what a tease that her panties don't come off, with that pose!
    To be precise, the strings can be removed, only the two leaves that cover her mons venus are glued in place.
    1 year ago
    hot
    1 year ago
    Chloe-tsundereRGBlv45 The louise otaku
    Palluxz (1 year ago) #7066665I love Alleyne but this is literally H e n t a i on a figure, anyway great review and hopefully Alleyne keeps getting the love she deserves, but not this way.

Well it can be expected with a serie like QB meant to please the viewers for obvious reaaons ^^" but yeah I prefer no tentacles either

Devastator001 (1 year ago) #7066432Actually her cheeks does have a light pink shading, but doesn't come out quite well on the photos :D

Still the source/picture has her beetred and looking like shes more of in distress than she looks here. I always prefer more true to spthe source especially with blush
    1 year ago
    gundamukRGBlv14 Lewd, but never uncouth...
    Nice review and entertaining comments - Thanks for posting.
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    KalasRaven (1 year ago) #7066003The colors and sculpt are so nice, what's happening to her... not so much. If only this figure wasn't super rapey. D:

I must admit I felt like one of those Blackmail guys in those Hentai Videos while taking phots of her XD
    1 year ago
    Chloe-tsundere (1 year ago) #7066188Must admit I like the posters more than the figure. The figure is lacking something.. Maybe some color on her cheeks plus shading

1 year ago
    I'm sort of over Queens Blade, but I do like this figure. Somehow, the fact that the tentacle monster had a name escaped me. If I can find one of these figures preowned at a good price, I'll probably buy one just to see the reaction from friends :).
    1 year ago
    Chloe-tsundereRGBlv45 The louise otaku
    1 year ago
    Wondefull !!!
    The poster is godlike !!
    One day i will got my sigui 1/2,5 figure !!!
    1 year ago
  • ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    13 comments
Dream Goods Built For You!