Comments • Real Zero Escape

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    15 comments
    Speaking of real escape. Seems Universal Japan is going to be making one themed on Deathnote.
    www.animenewsne...
    1 year ago
    I'll be going Friday!

I get spooked by music easily so thanks for the mini spoilers....I'm going to bring kleenex...
    1 year ago
    Pluanda (1 year ago) #8880998There are all kind of escape rooms opening here in Germany everywhere. It seems to be a new trend. But I don't think they will be cool like the Real Zero Escape Room. That kidnapping part actually sounds really cool, I would be afraid too but I don't think they would do that in any other copycat escape room. Which makes it pretty unique. I hope I can finally motivate my friends to visit the nearest one here. It seems to be Acient egyptian themed.

Well the scenario was that we were "kidnapped" but the fear really set in when the creepy music was playing TBH haha
    Real escape games are very fun! I hope you can go with some friends.

Bioburn (1 year ago) #8906045Ahh I'm going may 4th, excited, don't think I'll cosplay this time

Aww no cosplay? The staff really adore it when people come in cosplay (my friends and I actually went in more "casual" ZE cosplay for comfort and maneuverability). I hope you have fun and good luck on escaping! You won't be getting any hints from me though!
    1 year ago
    Ahh I'm going may 4th, excited, don't think I'll cosplay this time
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    Demitria (1 year ago) #8840059All the coolest things are always in another country :\

I say this all the time whenever something interesting happens somewhere not in my corner of the world so I understand haha

Shaolan-kun (1 year ago) #8841488I loved playing 999, so trying it IRL must be awesome!

It was a blast! The whole aesthetic of it was really authentic, but the fact you can't actually die/get killed probably took away some of the thrill and tension of the game haha but it still felt very high stakes in that locked room.

Acid08 (1 year ago) #8842844This is one of my favorite series ever and I'd be super down to try this! Unfortunately it probably won't happen, just not feasible to get down to LA anytime soon :(

Aww well they're hopefully going to extend the event and bring it elsewhere and I know it may be wishful thinking but I really hope you find the time and funds to try it out sometime!

justineski (1 year ago) #8843980I'd love to do this. I'm a big fan of the series and I've done a couple room escapes before (not video game themed though). Too bad this is on the other side of the world~

I'm curious what escape rooms you've done! Were they organized by SCRAP too or no?

Cloudy_Cat (1 year ago) #8858216Ahh, I love the games and escape the room puzzles, it's awesome you were able to go! I'm glad someone on mfc went, I was hoping to read about the experience somewhere online :)
    How many rooms were there to escape from?
    Yeah I'd love to go but LA is pretty far from where I am, plus they're all sold out ;p

Oooh man that's a loaded question. I mean it's kind a huge spoiler to say how many rooms were present, since I went in there without knowing either! If I knew how many rooms there were I probably would've done a little better. My group made it to the final challenge though I can't say for certain there the amount of rooms we had to escape from in the last part. If you really do want to know the number of rooms I escaped from (and perhaps if you really are curious, some plot and puzzle info which are spoilers) please PM me!
    The staff was super friendly and we chit chat like old friends before and after the Real Escape game and I promised them I wouldn't post any spoilers publicly anywhere. I wouldn't want to break their hearts by being a spoilsport and posting spoilers where it's easily seen by interested parties!

dymitr (1 year ago) #8872726I'm a big fan of the series and am highly anticipating the final installment.
    I would go instantly to participate in the real zero escape, but I live in Europe, the Netherlands, where anime still has not gotten a real foothold for anime inspired events.
    I will have to stick to the mainstream escape rooms.

I do believe SCRAP does have a location in Europe (Spain and France I believe!) though I have no idea if they would be able to bring this particular theme room over. It might be good to contact them and let them know there's interest, if you're willing to travel out to those countries to try it of course. Real Escape Games are pretty niche, and it matters a lot to express interest and support them.
    1 year ago
    I'm a big fan of the series and am highly anticipating the final installment.
    I will have to stick to the mainstream escape rooms.
    1 year ago
    Ahh, I love the games and elapse the room puzzles, it's awesome you were able to go! I'm glad someone on mfc went, I was hoping to read about the experience somewhere online :)
    How many rooms were there to escape from?

1 year ago