Buy Anime figurines and japanese popculture collectibles at figuya.com

Comments • May Loot!

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    14 comments
    sousuukesRGBlv13 walking disaster
    harukaa (1 year ago) #10766787ahh really nice loot!! Tiny Oikawa looks adorable (^^) ~
    Thanks! He's so cute aaaa :')

SkyBlue (1 year ago) #10767837Awesome haul! So many Haikyuu!! merch :D You really like Oikawa eh ^^ Nishinoya is really adorable (especially with his hair down!) Those clear files looks great. I thought they were magazines! 'Sexy? Cool?' attracted my attention and I giggled too idk why XD but my favourite of your loot is Shizu-chan! ^^
    Thank you! :D Hehehe, I do like Oikawa a lot, what gave it away? :P
    Noya is so cute with his hair down! So pleased that his nendo came with a separate hair piece, he's so adorable. The 'Sexy? Cool?' thing is so eye-catching omg why on earth did that put that on there? No complaints though, I'm still giggling at it.
    The Shizuo figure is sooooo nice, I love him beyond words omg! He needs more figures. D:

sybey (1 year ago) #10768615i love your loot! you've got great taste in volleyball boys :3cMelonpan (1 year ago) #10768911Great loot! I really like all of the Oikawa stuff :>

Thank you both so much! You both have great taste as well if we like the same characters. ^-^

Bearcat (1 year ago) #10769753Ah good old Mandarake trash auctions. I love em too! you can find the most random stuff there for decent prices :D very nice loot!! Too bad the pegs were broken on him :( I noticed though this is like the most common issue with the full sized figures from the auctions. I've bought a lot there over the years and there's nearly always something wrong with it...
    But in any case, very neat loot :)

Gotta love the trash auctions! Such good prices but so much rubbish sometimes omg. The broken peg thing does indeed seem to be a common problem, luckily it's an easy fix in most cases. Hopefully you have better luck in future, no more broken pegs! And thanks c:

Wario54 (1 year ago) #10771452What a great loot! You sold me on that Miku. It's not from one of my favorite songs but I played it a ton in Project Diva and just saw Miku in concert, where they also played that song. Plus the figure really does look gorgeous. I must have her now. *_*
    You should definitely get her, especially if you're a Miku fan! She goes for a pretty decent price on Mandarake if you're looking for her, but it's a fairly heavy figure so watch out for shipping.

kuroorin (1 year ago) #10771590I love your loot! Seeing so much HQ merch in one post is such a treat. :3
    Recently made a Mandarake account just to buy that chibi Oik...and he was sold out. xD
    Okay I dittered around for 5 days because at that point he was the only thing I wanted and I was worried about shipping.
    (May I ask how much his solo shipping cost? 780 yen?)

Hehe, thanks! I've seen that Oik on Manda a few times, hopefully he'll pop up again soon so you can grab him! ^-^ Totally understand about waiting because omg shipping is killer even for small stuff. Shipping ended up being 1500 yen for EMS, which is the cheapest shipping method that Manda offers to Australia. Super weird but EMS is always cheapest! Still so expensive. D;

otoyomi (1 year ago) #10771728Wonderful loot! As a Haikyuu fan myself I feel happy looking through all this photos~ ^w^
    Everytime I see photos of the DXF figure I'm so tempted to buy the whole line~~ (Kageyama looks so good in your photos +w+)
    And also interesting to see you've got the managers as well, I've got Yachi myself so I'm happy to see someone likes her too~
    Looking at your Nishinoya makes me look forward to mine too~! XD (It'll probably take a week or two to reach me though)

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D
    The DXF line is so nice but once you get one... You'll need them all. :P Thank you though, Kags does look super nice in those photos. ;-;
    I hope your Noya arrives soon, you'll love him! Hopefully they more more HQ nendos, they're so cute omg
    1 year ago

1 year ago
    I love your loot! Seeing so much HQ merch in one post is such a treat. :3

(May I ask how much his solo shipping cost? 780 yen?)
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    But in any case, very neat loot :)
    1 year ago
    Great loot! I really like all of the Oikawa stuff :>
    1 year ago
    sybeyRGBlv13 ryonafucker69
    i love your loot! you've got great taste in volleyball boys :3c
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    ahh really nice loot!! Tiny Oikawa looks adorable (^^) ~
    1 year ago
    sousuukesRGBlv13 walking disaster
    solluxcaptor (1 year ago) #10762894Really nice loot! :P I guess you like Haikyuu a lot right? I actually never knew Mandarake auctions offered bundles like that so I'll have to check it out!!
    What kind of search terms do you use for the bundles?

Thanks! I do like Haikyuu!! quite a lot, there's just so much merch to collect it feels like there's no end to it. :P

They do indeed! It's a little frustrating though because they don't actually label any of the items except for like 'Auction - Toy' or something like that, because it's basically just all the broken or damaged stuff they either can't sell normally or can't be bothered dealing with, I assume. There's a lot of broken junk and it takes a bit of searching to find the good stuff, but there are sometimes diamonds in the rough!

NerdyBirdyx (1 year ago) #10763126Aaa you got so much nice loot! I love all of your Haikyuu stuff, especially the Nishinoya nendoroid. :)

Thank you! Always nice to see some other Haikyuu!! fans on here MFC. :)
    The Noya nendo is so cute! Definitely my favourite HQ nendo so far.

AnAbleAngel (1 year ago) #10763400When I saw the Siren Visual BluRay, I knew this collector had to be Aussie.
    Awesome loot!

We Aussie collectors seem to be few and far between on here! Thanks :D

lavalunar (1 year ago) #10764475Great loot! I actually love those clear files almost most of all, oddly enough! The magazine-like designs are so awesome and eye-catching.
    May I ask, did you get these from the Urban Mine auctions? I've been trying to participate, myself, but I can't figure out how to pay the registration fee! ; u; Clicking on it just takes me to the general registration page, which I can't use because I already am registered regularly with Mandarake.

Thank you! I agree with you there, there's a couple of magazine looking clear files in my collection and they're definitely my favourites.

Yep, the Urban Mines is where I found the cheap stuff! That's odd, hmmm. If you log into your already registered Manda account and click on 'My Page' from the auctions part of the website, there should be an Authentication tab. If you register your payment method there it should hopefully work and you can start bidding! :D
    1 year ago