HomeBlogsArticle #2917Comments

Comments • Combined? Or One by One?

• ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    48 comments
    i love the gifs. i think i'm gonna do the bed seizure thingy before i go to sleep tonight. looks like fun. as for the topic at hand, spread it out. there's too much misery on this wretched planet, and whatever happiness we can find needs to be savored for as long as possible, before we come down from our high and need another hit. but getting multiple figures in one shipment saves on shipping and is what smart shoppers would do....ijs...
    5 years ago
    iTheShirt Seasonally Otaku'd
    RaiskiIf a package coming outside Europe exceeds a certain value (in Finland it's 43€ and that includes shipping costs as well) it has a chance being taken in by the country's customs, where they will require you to pay a fee called VAT ((value added tax) which is 23% of the value in here) in order for you to be able to claim your package from them. I use SAL unregistered whenever I can because it's the cheapest option, so I don't know if the chosen shipping method really affects the chances of a package being taken by the customs in other ways than by affecting what the value of the package is of course.

Momohime, I think. :P I've seen that one live and it's amazing! *__* Yeah, I know I'll be able to give all of them the attention they deserve in time, but it still bothers me sometimes when I just can't get excited over something that I'd just gotten because of another figure. I still get what you mean though, and you're right! Even when I'm not dusting them off, I just sometimes like to inspect them closer and really pay attention to all the details and even the small flavs that make my figures unique from other's. :3

Custom's is disgusting! I've always ordered via EMS and had no qualms with it thus far. I've stayed away from SAL because I like my insurance. I recently ordered something via SAL for the first time from Japantou and I freakin' HATE IT. I don't know if it's the store or what, but not knowing if my package was sent or where it is after I paid is infuriating. Even moreso if I have to pay again to get it from Customs who is just incredibly annoying in concept.

VailorI too have looked for the answer and all I can think of is...When I see them all my worries of the day seem to lift away and it puts a smile on my face :)

I will ask this again in another post. I want to see what others may have to say.
    5 years ago
    iTheShirt
    This! What the heck is in these nicotine figures that makes us act so giddy? They are expensive, unanimated, and take up space and cause you to lose respectability from some. What is it that makes us not give a single fuck about any of that? Lol It's fascinating and I've yet to find an answer.

5 years ago
    iTheShirtWhat is customs? If you ship via SAL, is customs an issue? EMS? Please explain. :]

If you got Hattori Junko and Momohime, which would you marvel over? Lol It's a tough choice sometimes and it is hard to be happy about both equally. I'll say this much though. When you are cleaning your figures, you are doing it individually. You really can appreciate their individuality then and that's something special to be had in its own.

5 years ago
    iTheShirt Seasonally Otaku'd
    RaiskiI can't really combine my orders unless for really cheap orders because of customs. I'll rather pay more for shipping than have my figures stuck at customs and pay them for it. Also if I get many packages at once, I feel like I can't give all that stuff attention equally. I'll just marvel at the coolest or prettiest ones, and ignore the others. Sure I'll open them too and play around with them, but I just can't get all that excited for the not-as-wanted ones if I get something "better" at the same time. :/ Anybody else got that problem?

VailorNice haul. I try to get everything shipped together but with delayed figures all the time I get about 3 to 4 shipments a month and for some reason even though I know they are coming I always get excited when they do show up. Its like getting X-mas and birthday presents all year long.

5 years ago
    iTheShirt Seasonally Otaku'd
    rraannddooI order from amiami, so usually the payment is end of the month, so when I get my packages, it comes in bulk of 3~4. excluding some random ones I buy.

The biggest one was 8 packages in 2 days, and they were all decent size in SAL small packet.

8 PACKAGES IN ONE DAY?! Holy cow! What a festival you must've had! I'd have to set up a carnival wheel and spin myself in circle over such a joyous occasion! Lol Wow, that's just mind blowingly overwhelming fun right there.. D:

segisWhy you so freaking LUCKY!!! I already have Yamada and Ryouko, but I still want the gsc Holo!!!
    Well, what I would do, if I were in your position, I would stare at the figures in their boxes for at least two days then open the all at once when I'm all alone in the house to contain my ecstatic, female-like screaming. [Once, again, I curse you and bless your happiness] Good day

Lol I don't know what to say except that I have been staring just as you said at Horo in the box. I was going to open her last night because I didn't think I was strong enough to wait until Sumday but when I saw how secure she was in the box, I just stared and marveled at how many parts she has? She breaks up more than Ms. Fortune from Skullgirls! Easily making her worth more than her factory price.

Best wishes for a re-release. My friend isn't for that cause because she paid a grip. Lol
    5 years ago
    iTheShirt Seasonally Otaku'd
    BoomsickleIm sorry sir , im still perplexed on "I opened it and found two figures I DIDN'T ORDER!!!" and while thats all good for you and what not doesnt it make you think " i wonder the how person who actually ordered these feels right now"?

Hahaha You misinterpreted it. I didn't order them. True, but I know who did and they sent them to me as gifts. Lol in my first blog entry, it tells about my female friend who has bestowed a good many figures in the name of obscure holidays. Lol These were for some Jewish Holiday we don't celebrate and Kwanzica I think. XD We kid about it of course but they are presents from her, no doubt. :]
    5 years ago
    5 years ago
    Boomsickle Galge Gamer
    5 years ago
    5 years ago
  • ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    48 comments
Buy Anime figurines and japanese popculture collectibles at figuya.com