10 comments

That aoba and ren!
    10 months ago
    Being more detailed dose not mean better!!!! I own Benten, Shizuo, and Undertaker. Shizuo is significantly better the the more detailed undertaker and I would say the only thing stopping him being better than Benten is his detatchable arm joint! Bentens body actually dose not look as (natural / snooth flowing/ idk the word..languidly realistic?)as Shizuos really is just shiney wings, flowing hair and the joint on Shizuos arm that stop him from being the same level IMO...
    11 months ago
    Should be titled "Top 10 Winners of Male Character Popularity Contest (That Actually Have Figures of Themselves)" But I guess that'd be too long.
    11 months ago
    KarumiRGBlv21 Bishie Enthusiast
    The lack of Atobe, despite being the in thumbnail, was pretty shocking. Kakashi and Izaya as well. Some of the figures on there, even high-ranked ones, were extremely basic.
    11 months ago
    Haruka and Shizuo being in top 3 was kinda jarring to me. They are NICE figures, but being sandwiched between Benten and Aoba really shows how plain their sculpts are. I also remember Haruka getting a lot of complaints when it released, so... idk. Depends on what kind of "top" list this is I guess. Popularity-wise Haru & Shizuo are definitely up there, but sculpt-wise I would put them way below Levi.
    11 months ago
    Lies. the best male figure is ITEM #1029
    praise be to the beer belly
    11 months ago
    Ummn popularity contest, in term of The best sculpt and detail to be honest benten need to be at least on the top 3.
    11 months ago
    Character popularity is probably huge. I didn't vote for any figures I don't have, including Benten. I was just glad Shizuo made the list. He's simple, but he's one of my top 3 favorite figures easily.
    11 months ago
    ipwnboyzRGBlv15 (~‾▿‾)~
    Yanderechii (11 months ago) #14402599-oups- edited lel Anyhow, I think some of The lower figured are far more detailed than per say, Haruka.. Like benten, levi, ren but that's IMO
    Yeah I don't get why Benten is not in the top 3 XD
    Ok, sure, character popularity but were talking figures and details here.
    Imo, the current top 3 male figures in therms of detail, quality and complexity are Aoba, Ren and Benten.
    11 months ago