HomeBlogsArticle #29964Comments

Comments • TOP 10 MALE FIGURES - YOUTUBE VIDEO

That aoba and ren!
    1 year ago
    Being more detailed dose not mean better!!!! I own Benten, Shizuo, and Undertaker. Shizuo is significantly better the the more detailed undertaker and I would say the only thing stopping him being better than Benten is his detatchable arm joint! Bentens body actually dose not look as (natural / snooth flowing/ idk the word..languidly realistic?)as Shizuos really is just shiney wings, flowing hair and the joint on Shizuos arm that stop him from being the same level IMO...
    1 year ago
    Should be titled "Top 10 Winners of Male Character Popularity Contest (That Actually Have Figures of Themselves)" But I guess that'd be too long.
    1 year ago
    Karumi Bishie Enthusiast
    The lack of Atobe, despite being the in thumbnail, was pretty shocking. Kakashi and Izaya as well. Some of the figures on there, even high-ranked ones, were extremely basic.
    1 year ago
    Haruka and Shizuo being in top 3 was kinda jarring to me. They are NICE figures, but being sandwiched between Benten and Aoba really shows how plain their sculpts are. I also remember Haruka getting a lot of complaints when it released, so... idk. Depends on what kind of "top" list this is I guess. Popularity-wise Haru & Shizuo are definitely up there, but sculpt-wise I would put them way below Levi.
    1 year ago
    Lies. the best male figure is ITEM #1029
    praise be to the beer belly
    1 year ago
    Ummn popularity contest, in term of The best sculpt and detail to be honest benten need to be at least on the top 3.
    1 year ago
    Character popularity is probably huge. I didn't vote for any figures I don't have, including Benten. I was just glad Shizuo made the list. He's simple, but he's one of my top 3 favorite figures easily.
    1 year ago
    Yanderechii (1 year ago) #14402599-oups- edited lel Anyhow, I think some of The lower figured are far more detailed than per say, Haruka.. Like benten, levi, ren but that's IMO
    Yeah I don't get why Benten is not in the top 3 XD
    Ok, sure, character popularity but were talking figures and details here.
    Imo, the current top 3 male figures in therms of detail, quality and complexity are Aoba, Ren and Benten.
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
Great Figure, Amazing Service, Fantastic Price!