iTOP 10 MALE FIGURES - YOUTUBE VIDEOn/a

08 months agoOujiRainuOujiRainu
That aoba and ren!
09 months ago (9 months ago)CatFishCatFish
Being more detailed dose not mean better!!!! I own Benten, Shizuo, and Undertaker. Shizuo is significantly better the the more detailed undertaker and I would say the only thing stopping him being better than Benten is his detatchable arm joint! Bentens body actually dose not look as (natural / snooth flowing/ idk the word..languidly realistic?)as Shizuos really is just shiney wings, flowing hair and the joint on Shizuos arm that stop him from being the same level IMO...
99 months agoMoroMoro
Should be titled "Top 10 Winners of Male Character Popularity Contest (That Actually Have Figures of Themselves)" But I guess that'd be too long.
09 months agoKarumiKarumi Bishie Enthusiast
The lack of Atobe, despite being the in thumbnail, was pretty shocking. Kakashi and Izaya as well. Some of the figures on there, even high-ranked ones, were extremely basic.
139 months agoriringoriringo
Haruka and Shizuo being in top 3 was kinda jarring to me. They are NICE figures, but being sandwiched between Benten and Aoba really shows how plain their sculpts are. I also remember Haruka getting a lot of complaints when it released, so... idk. Depends on what kind of "top" list this is I guess. Popularity-wise Haru & Shizuo are definitely up there, but sculpt-wise I would put them way below Levi.
19 months agoSerpentyleTorcSerpentyleTorc
Lies. the best male figure is item #1029
praise be to the beer belly
69 months agoyokhayokha
Ummn popularity contest, in term of The best sculpt and detail to be honest benten need to be at least on the top 3.
09 months agoserenity_darkoserenity_darko
Character popularity is probably huge. I didn't vote for any figures I don't have, including Benten. I was just glad Shizuo made the list. He's simple, but he's one of my top 3 favorite figures easily.
109 months agoipwnboyzipwnboyz (~‾▿‾)~
Yanderechii (9 months ago) #14402599-oups- edited lel Anyhow, I think some of The lower figured are far more detailed than per say, Haruka.. Like benten, levi, ren but that's IMO
Yeah I don't get why Benten is not in the top 3 XD
Ok, sure, character popularity but were talking figures and details here.
Imo, the current top 3 male figures in therms of detail, quality and complexity are Aoba, Ren and Benten.
19 months ago (9 months ago)YanderechiiYanderechii