Comments • June-August loot

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    18 comments

Cool, another Levi fan! He's my absolute favourite from AoT, too :D

PeiChernTatum (1 year ago) #14560111Wow love your loot! It's amazing to see that you have a few attack on Titan Levi figure hehe~ which I'm a fan of hehe~
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    agentmozellRGBlv16 nerd extraordinaire
    aluchen (1 year ago) #14470621You should, Jack Frost is great :D
    I'm not sure about the box to be honest! I just checked two loot posts from January which should include the first release, but as far as I can tell the boxes look exactly like mine. What is different about the one you got for your friend?

It looks longer? But it might be the illusion of the picture you know? I got it from Hobby Search so I know it's legit anyway
    1 year ago

I was surprised how well Kaito goes with the other scales, too (especially for being a prize figure).

Halcione (1 year ago) #14468364Really like your vocaloid collection, they look really good in that arrangement.
    1 year ago
    You should, Jack Frost is great :D

agentmozell (1 year ago) #14455021That Jack Frost!! I'm so jealous! I need to hit up sites to find him so I can get my Atlus alter going haha Also that Kirby box is so different than the one I got for my friend, I got him during the first release. I wonder if they changed it on the second release?
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    agentmozellRGBlv16 nerd extraordinaire
    1 year ago
    I'm so happy I found him for that price, too ^_^ And the pictures are showing just fine for me, so I'm not sure what's wrong :/

SkyBlue (1 year ago) #14448322Nice loot~ I'm so jelly of your Levi hauls~♡ 3500¥ is such a steal! And Jack Frost is so adorable ^^ Is it just me that's having problems viewing some pictures? They appeared as links T^T
    1 year ago
    nice loot!! kirby declothing raiden made me laugh a lot
    1 year ago