9 comments

Icer (10 months ago) #15510198Nice organization!

Thnx, placing it like this makes it easy to pick out the boxes I need XD
    10 months ago
    solluxcaptor (10 months ago) #15510047It looks really neat now, a huge improvement! I understand your situation about not living where you want to be in terms of space, layout etc, it's especially hard when you're a collector because you want to show off and display your figures properly but it's hard to work make it work the way you want >< Keep working with what you've got the best you can until you can get a space you're happier with, don't let it dishearten you, ok?

thanks ^^
    Idk if it would dishearten me, I'd say it'll eventually drive me into a psychological institution ... I'm pretty much going insane over here. Whenever I'm home I already have white noise in the background to somewhat mute the noise from stomping and moving around furniture (from my neighbours) but what gets me is noise that goes above that. Barking of the dogs, really loud furniture moving around or when they feel like having a talk outside with another neighbour. These are things that imo I shouldn't have to hear (unless my doors are open of course)
    10 months ago
    angelbott (10 months ago) #15506859I feel you this! We try to keep organize our things in clean and neat [but we are clean hoarder it's not our fault it's small room lol. xD orz] in room.. I want to moving out of parent's house [used live in and rent this..] my bedroom is small and I get sick of this home and next street is really bad.. :c I have many things in storage house..I try to keep clean them in plastic boxes..
    I enjoy your shelves what's this called? it's really strong hold like these boxes? =o it's heavy..?
    I have shelves but into metal with wood 'shelf' for boxes on.. but this is really heavy I don't like this. :c
    I was little confuse this storage room is very neat is share same room floor where you live in? sorry this get me worry door not have lock on.. o.o; orz

I live alone, this is just an extra room at my place. I used to use this room for my vocaloid collection, it then became my cardgame room and now it's my storage room XD

The shelves aren't to heavy, not sure what the brandname is or anything. I bought these in a grocery store. 40 bucks for one and similar ones are sold over here (in hardware stores) for about 100 bucks.
    They're pretty solid tho, they don't wobble or anything either, so I'd say it was a pretty nice investement.
    10 months ago
    Nice organization!
    10 months ago
    ^ 100%
    Oh, this is sooo true.. x.x orz *big sigh* it's not easy if have small space room.. ;w; orz
    10 months ago
    10 months ago

10 months ago
    mercurid (10 months ago) #15501804Very nice! I like the order. I have to move out soon too, but my collection is going on big rubber containers. Not nearly as neat as yours. I understand the need to move out. I live in a house (rental), but it's old and the walls are so thin I can hear my next door neighbors arguing with their kids -_- I don't even have to open the windows. It's magical. Here's to you being able to move out soon!!

I rarely open my windows just cuz of that. Problem I have is cuz rent is so expensive over here, I'm forced to stay here and hope to get a new place from the same company that rents out the place I live in now which will have similar rent as the place I live in now but mostlikely be just as crappy >.>
    10 months ago