Comments • Places to pre-order prize figures?

• ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    23 comments
    internecinewar (11 months ago) #15629996If you're okay with ordering from the Philippines: www.greattoyson...
    They have an ebay store for the international market w/ a lot of feedback, but I don't know if they list preorders there.
    Luckily for me, they pick up almost all of the banpresto prize figures so the local market is the easiest place for me to order them from.

Ah, thanks for the suggestion!!
    11 months ago
    If you're okay with ordering from the Philippines: www.greattoyson...

11 months ago
    Well that's a bummer, I was waiting for some Prize to pop on BIJ guess I could have wait a long time ^^.
    11 months ago
    ComboChristRGBlv13 S-Rank-Spirit
    setsunyan (11 months ago) #15626472Are you brain damaged? Do you have reading comprehension problems?? That's not the point she was making at all.

Nah, I'm fine. Thanks for your concern though.
    11 months ago
    ComboChrist (11 months ago) #15623430Because they want to earn more money. Thanks for pointing that out, Sherlock.
    But not everyone has the time (or the option) to play arcade games.

11 months ago
    This may also have to do with the fact that Banpresto has widened their gaze for sales. I see them available in the USA but prices are INSANE... $35+. Makes me wonder if Banpresto is applying this pressure to force people to buy in their country, at these excessive markups.
    11 months ago
    Coffee (11 months ago) #15623380They are called "prize figures" for a reason.
    If you can buy everything in the nearest store, there's no point in having arcade game prizes anymore so I can kinda see why they've decided to do this.

Oh, yeah, I understand why they did it, but it's still a crappy thing for them to do to everyone from their wholesalers, to the companies that buy from them, and to the people who don't have the opportunity to play the games and win the prizes. Hell, I'd rather play for them myself if I could...
    11 months ago
    Thanks for the suggestions, everyone! I'll check those places out!
    11 months ago
    Tokyo Otaku Mode has a lot of prize figues for pre-order, you might be able to find her there.
    11 months ago
    Another place to search after release is Amazon.co.jp, though a proxy is required for most of the third-party sellers there that actually carry the prize figures.
    11 months ago