iPlaces to pre-order prize figures?n/a

• « Prev   1 2   Next »

23 comments
09 months agoLullesLulles
internecinewar (9 months ago) #15629996If you're okay with ordering from the Philippines: [ext link ]
They have an ebay store for the international market w/ a lot of feedback, but I don't know if they list preorders there.
Luckily for me, they pick up almost all of the banpresto prize figures so the local market is the easiest place for me to order them from.

Ah, thanks for the suggestion!!
09 months agointernecinewarinternecinewar
If you're okay with ordering from the Philippines: [ext link ]

29 months agoSionaSiona
Well that's a bummer, I was waiting for some Prize to pop on BIJ guess I could have wait a long time ^^.
09 months agoComboChristComboChrist S-Rank-Spirit
setsunyan (9 months ago) #15626472Are you brain damaged? Do you have reading comprehension problems?? That's not the point she was making at all.

Nah, I'm fine. Thanks for your concern though.
139 months agosetsunyansetsunyan
ComboChrist (9 months ago) #15623430Because they want to earn more money. Thanks for pointing that out, Sherlock.
But not everyone has the time (or the option) to play arcade games.

29 months ago (9 months ago)maggiemaggie
This may also have to do with the fact that Banpresto has widened their gaze for sales. I see them available in the USA but prices are INSANE... $35+. Makes me wonder if Banpresto is applying this pressure to force people to buy in their country, at these excessive markups.
09 months agoTitan_ScientistTitan_Scientist
Coffee (9 months ago) #15623380They are called "prize figures" for a reason.
If you can buy everything in the nearest store, there's no point in having arcade game prizes anymore so I can kinda see why they've decided to do this.

Oh, yeah, I understand why they did it, but it's still a crappy thing for them to do to everyone from their wholesalers, to the companies that buy from them, and to the people who don't have the opportunity to play the games and win the prizes. Hell, I'd rather play for them myself if I could...
09 months agoLullesLulles
Thanks for the suggestions, everyone! I'll check those places out!
09 months agoRaylaSanRaylaSan
Tokyo Otaku Mode has a lot of prize figues for pre-order, you might be able to find her there.
09 months agoR_KasaharaR_Kasahara ( =₃=)*
Another place to search after release is Amazon.co.jp, though a proxy is required for most of the third-party sellers there that actually carry the prize figures.
09 months agogamagoorugamagooru
yahoo auctions/rakuten can be your best friends if you use a proxy
59 months agoTokihaTokiha
Surugaya also has prize figures for really good prices if you can't find it on mandarake (sometimes even better prices since they have sales often). Only drawback is you need a proxy or forwarding service but I find it can still be much cheaper than on mandarake.
09 months agoAdrienAgresteAdrienAgreste
if you cant preorder try mandarake after the release, they usually have them with great prices
09 months ago (9 months ago)NemsEngelAceSasuNemsEngelAceSasu
You can try dai4.com, yahoo auctions or trying through from Japan search bar.

Totally down about that bij statement. It was my first place to order them.
39 months agoGluebladeGlueblade
Coffee (9 months ago) #15623380They are called "prize figures" for a reason.

Agreed, they're called prize figures for a reason. I mean, I'd rather be able to buy them directly, but the purpose of these figures is to be a prize in arcade games, so it makes sense that Banpresto isn't too happy that they're being sold to retailers.
39 months agoComboChristComboChrist S-Rank-Spirit
Coffee (9 months ago) #15623380 I can kinda see why they've decided to do this.

Because they want to earn more money. Thanks for pointing that out, Sherlock.
But not everyone has the time (or the option) to play arcade games.
19 months ago (9 months ago)LullesLulles
mikki-malu (9 months ago) #15623346HLJ and AmiAmi sell prizes too but no guarantees they will have her. The best option imo is Mandarake after release. She'll be there for sure, just like the other racing Miku prizes, and very likely, at a decent price of 1500y average.
HLJ and Amiami don't have her available right now; like you said, not sure if they'll ever get her. Apparently, Mandrake is the way to go now.

Titan_Scientist (9 months ago) #15623368Wow, that's a dick move on Banpresto's part.
ComboChrist (9 months ago) #15623358I hope Banpresto is the only company to pull this shit off. Greedy fucks.
Agreed, it really sucks :( I can see where they're coming from, but still.
19 months ago (9 months ago)kasumicckasumicc
Amiami is good for preordering prize figures (I preordered my Jeanne from them!) Sadly, they don't have many for pre-order. Your best bet is to wait for release and then start scouting Mandarake; plenty of prize figures arrive there for very reasonable prices. I'm waiting for December to come so I can start hunting item #476061 there (also Banpresto)
349 months agoCoffeeCoffee
They are called "prize figures" for a reason.
69 months agoTitan_ScientistTitan_Scientist
Wow, that's a dick move on Banpresto's part.

« Prev   1 2   Next »