HomeBlogsArticle #31388Comments

Comments • Itabags: A One Year Journey

kuroizoe (10 months ago) #17796620If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the second bag? The one shaped like a coffin. I would love to make a similar Undertaker bag, and that one looks so perfect ^^.~
    It's a bag by GLP! You might need a taobao shopping service if you want to order directly from them. And just a word of warning, the PVC is really tricky to work with if you're pinning buttons or safety pins on.
    10 months ago
    10 months ago
    I really like the minimalism of the second itabag. =w= All three are impressive on their own right, I'm honestly debating making my own. >w>
    11 months ago
    nagi2525nagisa (11 months ago) #16871304Wink, wink at the underlying "theme".
    Undertaker, Atobe and now Victor?!?!It must be Suwabe Junichi!
    Ita-bags are always so fun to look at! I've yet to complete my Oikawa Tooru/Asuma Kousuke ita-bag, but I'm glad Aoba Jousai has a similar theme color to Victor since Victor's the next person I'm dedicating my $$$$$$$ to. At least I won't have to purchase another bag since the blank side can be used for Victor.
    Much, much luck for the merch hunt! :D

I'm a total sucker for Suwabe-san voice tbh And with a character like Victor, how could I resist?
    I look forwards to seeing your itabag! I wanted to do a double-sided bag but it's kinda tough without a clear cover. Good luck to you as well ^-^
    11 months ago
    gloom (11 months ago) #16870436The second bag with the coffin shape looks fabulous though *_* I love seeing itabags that stray from the usual tote bag base. I'm the type that gets a little embarrassed carrying around anime stuff so the minimalism looks very nice (but I'm still struggling with my first bag so..., lol.)
    I love how overwhelming that Atobe Keigo bag is-- and it looks like there aren't even any duplicates on there? Wow!
    So looking forward to seeing your future bags (especially the Victor one!)

Thank you! I was a little embarrassed but I quickly got over it once I saw it as more of a conversation starter than a bag. I find that people tend to be more curious then judgmental around here lol
    I hope you can finish your itabag one day! It'll be well worth the wait ^-^
    And yes, there are no duplicates on the Atobe bag. I don't think it's overwhelming but that might because I'm so use to seeing it everyday lol
    11 months ago
    Wink, wink at the underlying "theme".
    Undertaker, Atobe and now Victor?!?!It must be Suwabe Junichi!

Much, much luck for the merch hunt! :D
    11 months ago
    So looking forward to seeing your future bags (especially the Victor one!)
    11 months ago
    Karumi (11 months ago) #16870164I've always found itabags, generally speaking, to be visually overwhelming, so I really love the minimalism of the coffin bag. *__*

It's also like 99% quieter then my other two bags too. I wanted it to be subtle and elegant for an itabag so hearing this makes me really happy I hit the mark. ^^
    11 months ago