Comments • Winter WonFes 2017 and Tokyo

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    11 comments
    Sorry about the hijack, but I got question.
    Thinking of going myself, though never been to such an event before.
    1) It says the event starts at 10:00, but do you have to wait a lot earlier to get in at a decent hour?
    2) Can tickets be sold out if you don't line up early enough?

Thanks!
    9 months ago
    Gabmag10RGBlv15 Bishie Collector
    Thanks everyone! It sounds like quite a few people are going so I hope to spot some of you ^_^
    9 months ago
    Kuromii (9 months ago) #17469143When is it?
    Where is it held?
    How do you get tickets?

19th Feb'.
    Makuhari Messe is the venue.
    You can line up and get tickets/brochure on the day (at the cost of 2500 Yen) or you can pick up the brochure for entry beforehand. I think they've been sold at places like animate and Gamerz in the past.
    9 months ago
    I'll be going to WonFes! So may see you there :)
    9 months ago
    KuromiiRGBlv15 Haikyuu nerdlord
    When is it?
    Where is it held?
    How do you get tickets?
    9 months ago
    Going to be attending with a few of my friends =D
    9 months ago
    I would check out teamlab www.team-lab.ne... if you've never been to their installations! (Trying to think outside the box) I also really enjoyed the hedgehog cafe when I went last month. Actually, all the animal cafes are fun but watch out for the pricier ones! There's some luxury cat cafes in Harajuku. Also, a few game centers have virtual reality games now so I'd look up the various VR zones. universal Studios is also adding two temporary anime attractions (attack on titan and evangelion) that are only from January until June. I think that might be worth a trip to Osaka if you can. Have a fun trip!

en.rocketnews24...
    9 months ago
    i hope max factory show some little wicth academia figmas, i would buy them all
    9 months ago
    For the Wonder Festival annoucement : twitter.com/sea...
    For Tokyo itself, there is already a bunch of articles so try to make a search.
    9 months ago
    MuntoeMODlv46 Lover of cacti ♡꒰*・ω・人・ω・*꒱♡
    Tags are great for photos and items - we also have a WF2017W classification ready so you can keep track of new kits if that's what you're into: ENCYCLOPEDIA #110621 This is updated pretty regularly since most sculptors like to track their progress and make announcements before WF. I hope you have a great trip!
    9 months ago
  • ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    11 comments
Welcome to Entertainment Hobby Shop JUNGLE!