HomeBlogsArticle #31700Comments

Comments • NSFW GK Gallery: Aooni Shoujo (loli)

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    12 comments
    Redliger I paint GKs
    threeaw1 (6 months ago) #20348487oooh, very nice! i bet you own murder-chan too. ^_^

Thanks :)

I do, she wont be the next one I paint as I decided to build ITEM #29895 next. However, she will probably be the one I build after the Miku kit.
    6 months ago
    oooh, very nice! i bet you own murder-chan too. ^_^
    6 months ago
    Redliger (10 months ago) #17683985Thanks! I really liked the blue in the original so I wanted to keep it in my own paint job, its to bad the original paint job was not the best but it is still interesting. I enjoy a good amount of gore also, I just don't feel like I could paint it in such a way to make it realistic yet. In addition I wanted the paint job on the skull to be in the same style as the girl. :)

Yeah~ I understand what you mean. I have a bit of painting experience (mainly cosplay, but also a bit of GK), but gore and realistic looking wounds still scare me as a lot of the ones I tried in the past have looked very fake. Meh. :/
    9 months ago
    Redliger I paint GKs
    Maakie (10 months ago) #17683361Really like the blue look you went for! Even though I like gore quite a bit, I think the blue base is very nice too~

10 months ago
    10 months ago
    Redliger I paint GKs
    shiroiusagi (10 months ago) #17601235Oh I didn't even saw it was part of the origimal kit! It looks way better your way.

Thanks :)
    10 months ago
    Redliger (10 months ago) #17589556Thanks, this is my first time using sculpting clay to make a base so I wasn't sure if it would come out alright. This kit is one of those kits that probably look good with many different color schemes, just happens that I liked the blue in the original so I wanted to keep that feel with mine. You mean the blue goo stuff? that is part of the sculpt, I coated it with a gloss coat which makes it stand out and look wet.
    Well even if you're not into this kit, thanks for taking a look anyways :)

10 months ago
    Redliger I paint GKs
    shiroiusagi (10 months ago) #17583360I really like how you modified the the base, it's very beautiful! I normally don't really like that shade of blue but with the dark colours, on this kit, it looks good^^ What did you used to make the stuff that's coming out?
    The figure itself is not my cup of tea but the head is so pretty :)

Well even if you're not into this kit, thanks for taking a look anyways :)
    10 months ago
    The figure itself is not my cup of tea but the head is so pretty :)
    10 months ago
    Redliger I paint GKs
    noregrets (10 months ago) #17457018Wow! You did a superb paint job!! I say it's on par with the original paint job. Yeah, I agree the eyes came out lovely, very precise and natural looking for the figure.
    Seeing users do gks rly make me wanna try too hhh (maybe one day)

Thanks :) I really liked the way this kit came out also, She instantly became one of my favorites in my collection. Also, I hope I can continue to paint eyes like this on future kits :)

If you're interested, you should give it a try. Its really cool being able to paint how you like and use the colors you want, and at the end you have a one of a kind figure that is totally unique :). In most cases you can also go above and beyond what any pvc figure would be capable of looking like.
    10 months ago