iNSFW GK Gallery: Aooni Shoujo (loli)n/a

01 day agoRedligerRedliger
Maakie (1 day ago) #17683361Really like the blue look you went for! Even though I like gore quite a bit, I think the blue base is very nice too~

Thanks! I really liked the blue in the original so I wanted to keep it in my own paint job, its to bad the original paint job was not the best but it is still interesting. I enjoy a good amount of gore also, I just don't feel like I could paint it in such a way to make it realistic yet. In addition I wanted the paint job on the skull to be in the same style as the girl. :)
01 day agoMaakieMaakie
04 days agoRedligerRedliger
shiroiusagi (4 days ago) #17601235Oh I didn't even saw it was part of the origimal kit! It looks way better your way.

Thanks :)
04 days agoshiroiusagishiroiusagi
Redliger (5 days ago) #17589556Thanks, this is my first time using sculpting clay to make a base so I wasn't sure if it would come out alright. This kit is one of those kits that probably look good with many different color schemes, just happens that I liked the blue in the original so I wanted to keep that feel with mine. You mean the blue goo stuff? that is part of the sculpt, I coated it with a gloss coat which makes it stand out and look wet.
Well even if you're not into this kit, thanks for taking a look anyways :)

05 days agoRedligerRedliger
shiroiusagi (5 days ago) #17583360I really like how you modified the the base, it's very beautiful! I normally don't really like that shade of blue but with the dark colours, on this kit, it looks good^^ What did you used to make the stuff that's coming out?
The figure itself is not my cup of tea but the head is so pretty :)

Well even if you're not into this kit, thanks for taking a look anyways :)
05 days agoshiroiusagishiroiusagi
The figure itself is not my cup of tea but the head is so pretty :)
010 days ago (10 days ago)RedligerRedliger
noregrets (10 days ago) #17457018Wow! You did a superb paint job!! I say it's on par with the original paint job. Yeah, I agree the eyes came out lovely, very precise and natural looking for the figure.
Seeing users do gks rly make me wanna try too hhh (maybe one day)

Thanks :) I really liked the way this kit came out also, She instantly became one of my favorites in my collection. Also, I hope I can continue to paint eyes like this on future kits :)

If you're interested, you should give it a try. Its really cool being able to paint how you like and use the colors you want, and at the end you have a one of a kind figure that is totally unique :). In most cases you can also go above and beyond what any pvc figure would be capable of looking like.
010 days agonoregretsnoregrets
noregrets (10 days ago) #17457018Wow! You did a superb paint job!! I say it's on par with the original artists paint job. Yeah, I agree the eyes came out lovely, very precise and natural looking for the figure.
Seeing users do gks rly make me wanna try too hhh (maybe one day)
010 days agonoregretsnoregrets
Seeing users do gks rly make me wanna try too hhh (maybe one day)