iStarting The New Year Strong (January & February 2017)n/a    Readers' selection (2017-03-13)

01 month agoChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
hyenaqueen (1 month ago) #18935922me and my partner are watching KLK atm and I really regret not getting the Ryuko figma before she went super expensive! Great news! She is getting a rerelease! Preorders just opened at a few stores including AmiAmi! 2017 is definitely looking good! :D
11 month agodark9tailsdark9tails
M-Linfa (1 month ago) #18931498Hahahah I love how random the figures in the background are , I found the one with hanayo especially funny ! Nice article !

I second this! The background figures are such a creative thing to do.

Really love reading the comics :D
11 month agoChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
SkyBlue (1 month ago) #18944270Omg I had a ball :D It was such an entertaining read. I had to wait till after work since I saw your NSFW warning in the beginning. Really enjoyed your comments and pictures! Kratos is HUGE!! o.0 And I voted for Genos but can ya review Gilgamesh as well? :3 Looking forward to your future blogs. Thanks for making my day!
Thank you so much for this comment. Knowing that this blog has been so entertaining to everyone has really made my morning. :D

And I will ultimately review everything. These polls just help me figure out which ones to start with. :3
11 month ago (1 month ago)ChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
rubyserpent_720 (1 month ago) #18940279Always a pleasure to see your loot posts and thanks for taking the effort to create those panels!
(RIP about the broken tip but it give the figure a charming battle-worn look? And I think it's interesting that the company requires you to smash the figure to give you a replacement)

I was just thinking that, actually. That does help the damage blend in to the design. And it turns out that this is common practice for a lot of companies that make these highly limited statues. They do it to maintain the quality of all existing copies being sold on the Internet. I personally don't get it. Someone may still want to buy a partially damaged statue. Let the market decide. But whatever. I am happy. :3
11 month agoSkyBlueSkyBlue
11 month agovictorvipervictorviper
This figure fills me with feelings I don't understand.

That's pretty funny.
21 month agorubyserpent_720rubyserpent_720

01 month ago (1 month ago)ChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
hyenaqueen (1 month ago) #18935922I had no idea there was an offical MonMusu twitter! How is I Love Monster Girls? Is it short stories? I'm still reading the original MonMusu manga and will definitely read I Love Monster Girls next!
I am so so jealous of so much of your haul.. me and my partner are watching KLK atm and I really regret not getting the Ryuko figma before she went super expensive! Damn that Miia is just too good.. I really hope they make a Rachnera for you!!
I Love Monster Girls is great. It is an anthology of 4 panel comic strips, each one written and drawn by many different artists. It is basically a collection of comedy fan-fiction by other manga and hentai artists. And I'll be sure to let you know if Ryuko ever shows up somewhere again for a reasonable price. It happened once recently, it can happen again. Never give up! Anyway, thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and giving such gracious comments. :D
21 month agohyenaqueenhyenaqueen

01 month ago (1 month ago)ChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
I have spent years studying the ways of Freakazoid and Animaniacs. XD
41 month agoM-LinfaM-Linfa
01 month agoChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
XorKoS (1 month ago) #18929182I don't read many blogs here, but i can tell that this one is the best i ever read here !
Thank you very much! I will try my best to make my future blogs at least almost as good as this one. :D
01 month ago (1 month ago)ChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
11lemons (1 month ago) #18929161This was really entertaining! You're hilarious and it's really cool that you put so much effort into the photos :D
Thank you very much for the complement. I do my best to make my blogs and pictures worth people's time. :D
01 month ago (1 month ago)ChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
Rajke (1 month ago) #18929159Nice loot. You sure did a nice job with repairing Kratos. It's hard to see on the pictures that the sword has broken. It still is a beautifull figure with a lot of details. When i see it next to Miia in your group photo i realize how big this statue really is.
Thank you very much. I feel like I could have done a perfect repair if I just got the parts aligned straighter at least 1 second before the glue hardened, but I feel good about my results. :3
31 month agoXorKoSXorKoS
31 month ago11lemons11lemons
11 month agoRajkeRajke
01 month ago (1 month ago)ChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
migur (1 month ago) #18928912gratz on your loot, i found it quite funny to read. you made my day
Looks like my work here is done. *puts on badass tiny spider sunglasses*
11 month agomigurmigur
gratz on your loot, i found it quite funny to read. you made my day
11 month agoStalgonoffStalgonoff
There's a lot of cool stuff there. Thank you for sharing.

Now that I've counted, I've gotten 10 figures so far this year and my last preorder until June just shipped so she'll be here soon too. It really didn't seem like that many until I actually counted. 2 of them were ordered in November though and didn't arrive until late Jan and one of my 2 December orders didn't arrive until Jan as well. Then I had my 4 December preorders that were all delayed until Jan-March that finally released, and a few impulse buys...
View spoilerHide spoilerhttps://jpeghost.net/x-Ekbaaa.jpg https://jpeghost.net/x-Dkbaaa.jpg
I forgot to put item #188278 in the group shot, but I got her as a birthday present from my brother. The books are my most recent arrivals that I've actually read. Thanks to the impulse buys I wasn't able to afford item #236369 yet, but I'll get her eventually. I haven't been really sorting my recent acquisitions into my collection since I'm stuck in bed all day with an injury, but eventually it will be less chaotic. I built Purple Heart a riser tower out of Lego/MegaBlocks because I couldn't find a large enough riser and I didn't realize the ones you linked were that customizable.