20 comments

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    20 comments
    hyenaqueen (5 months ago) #18935922me and my partner are watching KLK atm and I really regret not getting the Ryuko figma before she went super expensive! Great news! She is getting a rerelease! Preorders just opened at a few stores including AmiAmi! 2017 is definitely looking good! :D
    5 months ago
    M-Linfa (5 months ago) #18931498Hahahah I love how random the figures in the background are , I found the one with hanayo especially funny ! Nice article !

I second this! The background figures are such a creative thing to do.

Really love reading the comics :D
    5 months ago
    SkyBlue (5 months ago) #18944270Omg I had a ball :D It was such an entertaining read. I had to wait till after work since I saw your NSFW warning in the beginning. Really enjoyed your comments and pictures! Kratos is HUGE!! o.0 And I voted for Genos but can ya review Gilgamesh as well? :3 Looking forward to your future blogs. Thanks for making my day!
    Thank you so much for this comment. Knowing that this blog has been so entertaining to everyone has really made my morning. :D

And I will ultimately review everything. These polls just help me figure out which ones to start with. :3
    5 months ago
    rubyserpent_720 (5 months ago) #18940279Always a pleasure to see your loot posts and thanks for taking the effort to create those panels!
    (RIP about the broken tip but it give the figure a charming battle-worn look? And I think it's interesting that the company requires you to smash the figure to give you a replacement)

I was just thinking that, actually. That does help the damage blend in to the design. And it turns out that this is common practice for a lot of companies that make these highly limited statues. They do it to maintain the quality of all existing copies being sold on the Internet. I personally don't get it. Someone may still want to buy a partially damaged statue. Let the market decide. But whatever. I am happy. :3
    5 months ago
    5 months ago
    This figure fills me with feelings I don't understand.

That's pretty funny.
    5 months ago

5 months ago
    hyenaqueen (5 months ago) #18935922I had no idea there was an offical MonMusu twitter! How is I Love Monster Girls? Is it short stories? I'm still reading the original MonMusu manga and will definitely read I Love Monster Girls next!
    I am so so jealous of so much of your haul.. me and my partner are watching KLK atm and I really regret not getting the Ryuko figma before she went super expensive! Damn that Miia is just too good.. I really hope they make a Rachnera for you!!
    I Love Monster Girls is great. It is an anthology of 4 panel comic strips, each one written and drawn by many different artists. It is basically a collection of comedy fan-fiction by other manga and hentai artists. And I'll be sure to let you know if Ryuko ever shows up somewhere again for a reasonable price. It happened once recently, it can happen again. Never give up! Anyway, thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and giving such gracious comments. :D
    5 months ago