HomeBlogsArticle #32102Comments

Comments • 30 DAY FIGURE CHALLENGE - 1

victorviper (9 months ago) #18279089The Rei/Asuka figure was one of my gateway figures, too. Unfortunately, I've currently relegated it to a bottom shelf on one of my Detolf since it takes up so much space and is hard to display...

It seems this figure is the same for many of us,it was quite popular in that time haha. Ohh I know, the base is quite big and takes up a lot of space,but is a great figure!
    9 months ago
    shike_reno (9 months ago) #18278583Yayy you're very welcome!! <3 I'm really happy you decided to take part in the challenge! Soo looking forward to your second post next week~ *0*

Yayy!! It's a really funny challenge so I'm glad you told me about it xD Thanks dear! *^* ♥ ♥
    9 months ago
    9 months ago
    9 months ago
    caneton (9 months ago) #18265862ITEM #11134 is beautiful!! your collection looks really interesting and diverse, i'm excited to see pics of your display!!

Thank you! ♥ She's one of my favorite figures ever,also I'm glad you like my collection.My room is small and my display is a bit crowded,but I'll try to take some nice pics haha.
    Thanks for your comment ^_^