HomeBlogsArticle #32222Comments

Comments • Jan-Feb Mega Haul!

• ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    32 comments
    sousuukes (8 months ago) #19218320Hehehe it's so hard to resist on Amiami, especially cheapish things. A monthly order somehow turns into 9432092 things and it's like... How on earth did that happen lmao.
    Is it ok if I send you a FR? We seem to have a lot of common interests! :P

Ugh, I know how that feels! It's like "well, it's just a couple hundred yen and I already have a parcel coming, why not" x N times and then when the parcel comes, "when did I order so many things?!"...

And sure thing! I always like meeting people with common interests ^^
    8 months ago
    sousuukes walking disaster
    starlightshine (8 months ago) #19177508... I'm not sure if I hate you or love you for pointing me to them. Ugh, the temptation is real, it's only a couple of hundred yen and I already have an amiami order in March... Um... Well... Darn you >_> I'm so sorry but I do love you

Is it ok if I send you a FR? We seem to have a lot of common interests! :P
    8 months ago
    sousuukes (8 months ago) #19158780I had a look on Amiami and apparently they call them "stick candy" for some weird reason lmao. They still have Ranpo, Atsushi and Kunikida! :D www.amiami.com/...
    I love your icon btw ;o;

8 months ago
    sousuukes walking disaster
    starlightshine (8 months ago) #19155383I tried searching for the lollipops on amiami but I couldn't find them! Maybe they're out of stock or something. Or maybe I'm doing it wrong.
    Haha yes, I'll get them Tourabu figures one day... Definitely... I'm going on exchange next year and I kinda want to save up a bit first until I return haha

I love your icon btw ;o;
    8 months ago
    sousuukes (8 months ago) #19142800Thanks! :D Hope you can find Mikorin, he's so cute! Maybe one day we'll get a second season of GSNK. OTL
    Undertaker really is amazing. He's really big too! His box feels like it weighs a ton lmao. Oh gosh though I have no impulse control when it comes to figures. Nozomi cost an arm and a leg but she is sooooooo worth it. :P
    You should definitely grab some of those BSD lollipops lmao they're really fun to display! Kinda felt bad about eating one lmao. The Tourabu figures are dangerous trap to fall into - once you get one you just can't help completing the set! Definitely worth getting though, they're so gorgeous. ;o;

8 months ago
    sousuukes walking disaster
    starlightshine (8 months ago) #19095200Oh god this mega haul is amazing. I can't believe you got Mikorin! That's one of the figures I promised myself I would get one day. I just love how he looks. And we need more Nozaki-kun figures man, where is my Chiyo??!!
    That Undertaker figure looks great too! Love the scythe. I'm amazed at the number of 'I don't know this character but it looks good so I'm getting it' figures you have... Especially that Alter Nozomi, she costs a bomb doesn't she?
    Holy shit they have BSD lollipops??? Why didn't anybody tell me gdi I want them too. And looking at your BSD files makes me want to get them too... Damn it. And I'll get me some of those Tourabu figures one day!

8 months ago
    BVibes (8 months ago) #19133247Is white-tack something not super sticky then? So, it can be removed easy?

White tack is Blu-tack, but white. Think white tack is less greasy than its blue equivalent, but possibly a bit less sticky too. There are various brands of it though.
    8 months ago
    sousuukes (8 months ago) #19080383--

With Marth, his cape makes it difficult to wear the scarf. I could have done it wrong though.
    Yea, I would have liked to have posed him all cool, but my patience won't allow it LOL. I don't remember having problems with other nendos and figmas I own.

tharglet (8 months ago) #19059078--

Your advice is appreciated. The problem with Marth is that he was given many joints, but they are a bit of a different plastic I think. He was meant to be posed in many dynamic poses so many little parts can fall. For example, his elbows can bend, so I have trouble with his arms falling off.
    I'll look for similar things in my area, though, if I decide to try posing him again. Is white-tack something not super sticky then? So, it can be removed easy?
    8 months ago

8 months ago
    sousuukes walking disaster
    ChocolateSpider (8 months ago) #19078689This is a super awesome loot you have here. I especially like that Nozomi figure. I keep telling myself to pick it up, yet I keep forgetting to place an order for some reason. I should check to see if it still available anywhere.
    Thanks for sharing this with us. :D

Thanks heaps! :D

Nozomi sure is gorgeous. Alter (almost) always delivers! She shows up sometimes on Amiami for about 10k used, hope you can find one! Definitely worth it.

Thanks again! Always love reading your loots and reviews as well. :D
    8 months ago