Comments • Tutorial for Decals

Stalgonoff (7 months ago) #18534833Looks like you've already been helped, but you can always take a look at the DIY Nation club on the forums club/1348/discu.... There's a lot of useful tips and helpful people there if you ever have questions.

Thanks you for the useful link! I definitely give it a look!!
    7 months ago
    7 months ago
    clod_lilyy (7 months ago) #18534560Thanks you so much!! *O*
    I'm going to read it right away <3

You're welcome!
    I'd been meaning to write this tutorial for some time. I just needed a reminder ^^;
    7 months ago
    kyoshinhei (7 months ago) #18533647I know of three kinds of decals: transfer, waterslide and stickers
    I highly recommend waterslide over transfer and stickers. They are very forgiving and easy to work with. I've talked about them in one of my tutorials blog/30144 but I'll write a new one more focused on the subject, I already have pictures from an old work and just need to write the text.
    I usually buy my printable decal paper from this website www.craftycompu...

kyoshinhei (7 months ago) #18534543There you go, a tutorial on waterslide decals!
    blog/32259

Thanks you so much!! *O*
    I'm going to read it right away <3
    7 months ago
    There you go, a tutorial on waterslide decals!
    blog/32259

WanderingWastrel (7 months ago) #18534438I'd be interested in that as well. One of my favorite figures ITEM #133590 came with decals for the motorcycle, but I've always been afraid of ruining the figure if I try to put them on.
    I don't know wether your figure came with transfer or waterslide decal so I'm not sure if my tutorial will help. Search if 水転写デカール or just 水転写 or even just 水 (the character for "water") is written on your decal sheet or the instruction manual.
    Anyway hat off to you for giving One Off some love ^^
    I generally enjoy Satou Jun'ichi's works and this one in particular, being a biker myself.
    7 months ago
    kyoshinhei (7 months ago) #18533647but I'll write a new one more focused on the subject
    7 months ago
    I know of three kinds of decals: transfer, waterslide and stickers
    I usually buy my printable decal paper from this website www.craftycompu...
    7 months ago