iFebruary Loot post - ☆Idol Boys Hell♪n/a    Readers' selection (2017-03-03)

13 months agoPanda_ChanPanda_Chan
starlightshine (3 months ago) #18725314It is indeed :) I was thinking of putting up some close-up pictures of the individual items on their MFC pages a few days later, when I'm less busy. Thanks!

It's a nice idea!
03 months agostarlightshinestarlightshine
Panda_Chan (3 months ago) #18725288UtaPri Rilakkuma plushie is so cute <3
Love your haul!

13 months agoPanda_ChanPanda_Chan
UtaPri Rilakkuma plushie is so cute <3
Love your haul!
03 months ago (3 months ago)starlightshinestarlightshine
Marutaro (3 months ago) #18693649how does the company determine the packaging of the nendo? i've never seen such a unique packing!
According to the Dazai nendo page, the difference in packaging is because this nendo was made in the Japan workshop. I realise I didn't really show it in my photos above, so in this shot I deliberately showed the base and you can see it's written "Made in Japan" there.
[ext link ]

The back of the box also says "Made in Japan" at the bottom right corner.
[ext link ]

I didn't realize people would talk about the box so I didn't take photos of it. If anyone wants to see more of the box, just let me know! But I'll be busy these few days so I probably can only show those photos a few days later.

Edit: the bbcode doesn't seem to work so I'm leaving the pictures as external links instead.
03 months agoMarutaroMarutaro
03 months ago (3 months ago)starlightshinestarlightshine
kin (3 months ago) #18670821Woah, great loot! I love jewelry made with certain characters in mind, it really is unique c:
Thank you! Indeed, it's cool.

heroizumi (3 months ago) #18670961I got my Dazai yesterday as well! He's adorable and boy do I love his goofy smily face. I have it in my Hinata Shouyou nendoroid at the moment and I can't resist a smile every time I look at him XDDD
Nice loot!! :D

Aw, Hinata must look adorable! Thank you :)

Wow, readers' selection, I'm honoured ;_; thanks!!
13 months agoheroizumiheroizumi

Nice loot!! :D
13 months agokinkin
13 months agostarlightshinestarlightshine
heartfulcries (3 months ago) #18670740not into Utapri at all

Good, don't start, it's hell :P why am I a fan of Mamo orz if it weren't for him I wouldn't be here

Discreet merch is nice and all, but I think you'll have a greater appreciation of them if you're actually interested in the series. Might as well just get pretty things otherwise, right?

Hey, there are dozens of us here! Dozens!
13 months agoheartfulcriesheartfulcries
It's always nice to see loot featuring male characters, even though they might not be from series I'm in to. I'm sometimes tempted by the pretty 'discreet' merch from Utapri and Ainana as well, though I'm not into Utapri at all and I kinda fell out of Ainana hell OTL.

And hello fellow collector from Singapore too! ^^