iFirst 4 Figures: Breath of the Wild Link9.67/10    Readers' selection (2017-03-05)

021 days agoChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
nintemdo (21 days ago) #18747890WHY DO I LIVE IN THE UK I NEED THIS It is scheduled for sale in the United Kingdom along with other countries in May. Your time will come soon, but I know the wait is painful and unfair. >.<
021 days agonintemdonintemdo
WHY DO I LIVE IN THE UK I NEED THIS
121 days agoRajkeRajke
Thanks for the review. This Link looks very well and love the details on them. I'm impressed by the high resolution shots of the smaller parts of this figure. I think the price is indeed fair if you look to the scale and details.
522 days agoJoniVeraJoniVera
Agreed. It's not a bad piece, but for that price; I'd rather get a Kotobukiya figure.
022 days agoChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
Stalgonoff (22 days ago) #18725527Thanks, that's a good tip. Hopefully they do that in Canada too. However, I'm on disability wage compensation right now due to an "impressive" amount/severity of fractures in my ankle. I find it rather disconcerting that 3-4 medical professionals have all said it's impressive to me ;_;. So I'm bed ridden for at least another month before I can even start physio. Right now I'm just saving all my money with the one preorder I already had (and had saved the money for) and the new releases of the English translations of light novels / manga I have ordered since quite frankly being in bed 24/7 is very boring.
The plus side is I get to look at my collection whenever I want since it's right in front of my bed.

Ouch. I hope you feel better soon. And yes, that does sound nice. It also gives you more time to play video games that you need to catch up on. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. :D
422 days ago (22 days ago)ChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
Carrotina (22 days ago) #18725657I'm sorry but this is no where near Alter or GSC quality, not that you said that, but 10/10 for some of those categories just shows your either a fanboy of Nintendo, F4F or both. Just because some companies have products more complex and refined does not mean other products are not good. Also, I am pretty sure I have never denied being a Nintendo fanboy. :3

But in hindsight, you may have a point on the scores. After reading through my article again, I think I was in fact a tad too generous with some of my scores due to the hype. I have lowered painting and sculpt to 9/10. :3
1022 days agoCarrotinaCarrotina
122 days agoStalgonoffStalgonoff
ChocolateSpider (22 days ago) #18725489Keep an eye out for promotions from Visa Checkout. They sometimes offer a $25 off promotion for shops that accept it. That is how I bought mine from Best Buy. :3

022 days ago (22 days ago)ChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
Stalgonoff (22 days ago) #18725482Great review! I was tempted by him, but I really can't fit him into my budget right now so perhaps I'll look for him in the future.
122 days agoStalgonoffStalgonoff
022 days ago (22 days ago)ChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
FigureDuchess (22 days ago) #18725335This looks better than the in-game graphics :'DDD
Oh snap! XD
422 days agoFigureDuchessFigureDuchess
This looks better than the in-game graphics :'DDD
122 days ago (22 days ago)ChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
Phil_Liz (22 days ago) #18725242Thanks for the great review and pictures! He looks really good. Damn, one more thing on my wishlist :'D
My work here is done. Muwahahaha! >:3
122 days agoPhil_LizPhil_Liz
022 days agoChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
SunQueen (22 days ago) #18724567Your link seems to have less paint errors than mine (plus mine came with scratches on the base) but I still think the figure was worth it and it looks very impressive on my shelf! The only paint errors on mine that I've found are too small for my eye to perceive. They only become noticeable when zoomed in with my macro lens like those end orange lines on his arm. But I do not count those because I can't see them with my own eyes even if I try.
222 days agoSunQueenSunQueen