Kirin Hobby

iaverage price of figure companies and dakisn/a

02 months ago (2 months ago)silentwinter91silentwinter91
riringo (2 months ago) #18935175I would say Max Factory's scales are in the same price range as Alter, if not higher. Their quality is very good, but I can't remember the last time I thought what they were asking was reasonable. Alter's prices can also get ridiculous, but I find it usually depends on which line it is.

True, will have to revise pricing for MF. But Mf does overproduce, so more often than not their figures will bargain bin making their figures more affordable. MF quality is always really good and they are so versatile like GSC, alter only slightly edges them out in the paint application department.

Alter's love live series is borderline unaffordable for a 1/7 scale, they pay strong attention to the number of figures produced so that they don't bargain bin. Luckily they have not appealed to me much with their recent offerings but their sister company FLARE is nothing short of amazing in their lineup.
02 months ago (2 months ago)riringoriringo
silentwinter91 (2 months ago) #18914595Alter, Stronger, Megahouse are some of the more pricier options depending on the sculpt. They can range from 11-15k for their pieces.
Alphamax, Max Factory, Orchidseed can range from 9k - 13k
Sega, Taito are mainly prize figures so most are 1-2k
GSC nendoroids are 3.5k to 5k.
GSC figfx are mostly around the 2.5-3.5k range.
Freeing & Wave are 8-11k usually. For their 1/4 scales it will creep upwards to 18-21k

12 months ago (2 months ago)JosineJosine
You didn't mention Kotobukiya; they can be very cheap (7-9k for the pokémon Artfx and most? Bishoujos) and sometimes slightly more expensive (11-14k?) I think in general their prices are pretty good for scales :)
02 months agoRajkeRajke
I agree with the prices mentioned by silentwinter91 but there is one thing i would mention. The place you live has some influence on the price because of laws and taxes that variates from land to land. (not including shipment and transport costs)
32 months agoJenthehenJenthehen Otaku at Law
Authentic dakimakura are typically around $100 when first released.
02 months agoPopMatrixPopMatrix
Not included in your original list but you can probably group Good Smile Company scale figures in the same price range as Alter, Strong, Megahouse as silentwinter91 mentioned.
112 months agosilentwinter91silentwinter91

Alphamax, Max Factory, Orchidseed can range from 9k - 13k

Sega, Taito are mainly prize figures so most are 1-2k

GSC nendoroids are 3.5k to 5k.

GSC figfx are mostly around the 2.5-3.5k range.