iCharacter Death SPOILERSn/a

12 months agoSunildattSunildatt Minatsuki Takami <3
KalasRaven (2 months ago) #19133175Ahh thank you so much for sharing!! That's so amazing that Darth Maul really started you on movies and video games. :D Along the same line I bought a Episome 1 baseball cap when the movie first came out and ever since then I always wear baseball caps. Star Wars is so influential in so many ways!! XD
Throughout the three year gap between episode 1 and 2 I must have watched The Phantom Menace over 200 times. (It wore out the VHS, but I still have it!!) I remember Episode 1 word for word and when I listen to the soundtrack I can see the movie in my head. I won't ever stop defending the prequels either... I know they have flaws, but there are so many amazing things in them too.

Wow that is very impressive. I was the same way with the various Dragon Ball Z movies and episodes on VHS. I also feel the same way about the prequels. People only give them smack because they came out after the original three movies. The newer series always gets hate no matter what, even though they can be much better. However, as long as the newer ones stick to their roots and stay true to what the series was, I don't see why there should be any problem :)
12 months agoCrowMaidenCrowMaiden
KalasRaven (2 months ago) #19133175snip

That is a really fabulous picture of Maul! He looks ready to go biking or teach aerobics!
12 months agoKalasRavenKalasRaven
CrowMaiden (2 months ago) #19103108

I know I'll never be over his death, but you're right, thinking about other things can help. Today I drew a super fabulous picture of Maul and it made me really happy. :3

Sunildatt (2 months ago) #19106199

knaomi (2 months ago) #19107578

I know!! I'm so so excited about it!! I didn't get the first one yet, (been so busy I didn't get a chance to pick it up) but I ordered it yesterday. Can't wait to read it!! ^___^

Elyrith (2 months ago) #19115008

I love Qui-Gon!!! He's my favorite Jedi (not just because he's played by the awesome Liam Neeson!!) At least he was killed by my fave Sith. ;__;

Bea2028 (2 months ago) #19123071
Some people don't know who he is or don't care about Star Wars. This is an anime website after all, so using a fitting picture of Darth Maul made sense to me. :)

TomTheCat (2 months ago) #19123866

It's ok! Infinite Maul helps!! <33 ^_^
22 months ago (2 months ago)TomTheCatTomTheCat
Here's an infinity gif for you :D

Edit: Just realized I already used this gif in a post on one of your earlier blogs. Sorry to be uncreative and repetitive, bur not everybody can be an artist XD
62 months agoBea2028Bea2028
Blog called "Charcter death spoiler" and the photo shows the actual character. *Facepalm* lol
12 months agoGowcaizerGowcaizer
They killed off Maul's brother off way too quickly in clone wars. Wish they got more time together causing trouble for the emperor. Maybe Maul will continue to appear in visions for future stories.
No character ever dies off forever.
12 months agoElyrithElyrith
It's hard for me to forgive him about Qui-Gon. (ಥ﹏ಥ)
12 months agoknaomiknaomi
if you follow comics, darth maul just got his own solo!
12 months agoSunildattSunildatt Minatsuki Takami <3
I was 5 years old when I first saw the Phantom Menace. The Star Wars movies were the first movies I ever saw. For some reason his scary face never creeped me out and I always loved him. Darth Maul has always been my favorite character. His insane fighting style really caught my attention and I loved how he took on Qui Gon and Obi Wan so elegantly. Damn right he's the best Sith!!!

I also always used him on the game, Star Wars Super Bombad Racing on PS2. It was my first video game too and that led to my crazy video game playing spree over the years. Darth Maul basically started my love for movies and video games so he definitely played a major role in my life as well! I am very thankful for that :)

I rewatched episodes 4,5 and 6 a few years back and never got the chance to rewatch 1,2 and 3. Now I definitely need to make time to do so!
12 months agoLimitedLimited
Adopt the doomed character and make silly slice-of-life stuff with them. (With a dash of serious sprinkled in from time-to-time.) I was part of a group who did that with the Biolab characters from Ragnarok Online. An ill-fated bunch they were, especially once Gravity decided to add a story quest having the players put them all out of their misery.
82 months agoCrowMaidenCrowMaiden
My usual response (after I'm done bawling) is ignore it. Like, straight up ignore canon. Figure out a way they could live/come back and comfort yourself with imagining scenarios where your fav character is still hale and hearty and doing what they do.