iDiscoloration on a new figure inside the boxn/a

02 months agoPlatoGPlatoG
Don't do any thing on it before you have checked with the company who manufacture this figure.
I was advised by someone else and i think it is a wise move
02 months agoMugenTenshinFRDMugenTenshinFRD
Of course not every figure can be made perfectly, but this is clearly a kind of defect in my opinion. I would contact the site/store where you bought it from and you could contact GSC. It's an actual 1/8 scale figure too and made by a good company, only from a prize figure you can expect imperfections.
02 months agoBea2028Bea2028
If it is a new figure,you should contact the site you ordered the figure from. It is their fault,not yours,so I guess you won't have any problems. Most figure companies don't have any problem when contacting them and getting a refund. That figure is awesome,so I hope everything goes well for you! Good luck!!
02 months agoStalgonoffStalgonoff
I use isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) to remove paint transfers.
02 months agoFigureDuchessFigureDuchess
Q-tip + nail polish remover (acetone-free) usually gets rid of this. Just be careful not to touch the mouth/eye-area to prevent damaging the paint-job.
02 months agoPrettybarfPrettybarf
solluxcaptor (2 months ago) #19120391I don't want to be that person, but are you sure it's not a bootleg? This figure in particular has bootleg versions and a huge flaw like this seems quite odd to find on an official one. It wouldn't make sense since I got it at a Kinokuniya and everything else is fine
02 months agosolluxcaptorsolluxcaptor
12 months agoCoffeeCoffee
Since it's a Good Smile figure, you could always try contacting them about your figure and see if they might be able to help you.
12 months agoPrettybarfPrettybarf
tharglet (2 months ago) #19116906Can't really help with the problem at hand, but if you want to take a better pic, ensure macro mode is on, and the camera is focused on what you want before taking the pic. If it's a phone, they usually allow you to tap the object you want to focus on. A plain background helps (e.g. piece of paper, boring carpet, windowsill) - in the shot provided, the camera has focused on the green thing in the background.
Also there is a limit to how close you can have something and still focus. If your camera's refusing to focus, try holding the object slightly farther away.
I think I got a picture where you can definitely tell her nose is darker by putting a clipboard in the background, thanks I'll upload that instead
02 months agotharglettharglet