Comments • Entering The Dungeon - Dungeon Travelers Collection

Woah, very interesting read-through and overview of your collection! Thank you for sharing! :)
    6 months ago
    ChocolateSpider (6 months ago) #19160192Holy ravioli! There's enough Dungeon Travelers merch here to kill a full grown grizzly bear! :D
    Or a full grown Beard...
    6 months ago
    6 months ago
    nammy (6 months ago) #19136105All this fandom steming from one fighting game? :OYup! It was kind of random how it started, but once I knew she was able to be used in DT, I was sold. My original question dates back to almost two years and is still on GameFAQs here: www.gamefaqs.co...
    kin (6 months ago) #19136787Damn that's a lot of merch and some dedication! Do you have a shrine in your place somewhere for all of this or is it scattered?Having a shrine would be neat, but I currently lack the space to do so. That and I'd wanna get more of both the TH2DT and DT2 figures if I did.
    victorviper (6 months ago) #19137202That's one impressive loot!
    I'm a little jealous of that gigantic Sasara tapestry.
    Thanks much! I was looking at your Sasara Nendoroid review before I started writing this all down last night. She was a pain to put together as yah said, but I'm a sucker for wings and armor. If you were interested in getting the OVAs, (and accompanying wallscrolls) you can still get them for as little as $35 NEW on Amazon. That's going for even less than what I paid for them in December!
    6 months ago
    That's one impressive loot!

I'm a little jealous of that gigantic Sasara tapestry.
    6 months ago
    6 months ago
    All this fandom steming from one fighting game? :O
    6 months ago
The world's finest hobby kits and toys, direct from Japan.