iEntering The Dungeon - Dungeon Travelers Collectionn/a    Readers' selection (2017-03-21)

02 months agoMaakieMaakie
Woah, very interesting read-through and overview of your collection! Thank you for sharing! :)
02 months agoFinalCataclsymFinalCataclsym
ChocolateSpider (2 months ago) #19160192Holy ravioli! There's enough Dungeon Travelers merch here to kill a full grown grizzly bear! :D
Or a full grown Beard...
22 months agoChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
12 months agoFinalCataclsymFinalCataclsym
nammy (2 months ago) #19136105All this fandom steming from one fighting game? :OYup! It was kind of random how it started, but once I knew she was able to be used in DT, I was sold. My original question dates back to almost two years and is still on GameFAQs here: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/809286-dungeon-travelers-2-the-royal-library-and-the-monster-seal/71631740
kin (2 months ago) #19136787Damn that's a lot of merch and some dedication! Do you have a shrine in your place somewhere for all of this or is it scattered?Having a shrine would be neat, but I currently lack the space to do so. That and I'd wanna get more of both the TH2DT and DT2 figures if I did.
victorviper (2 months ago) #19137202That's one impressive loot!
I'm a little jealous of that gigantic Sasara tapestry.
Thanks much! I was looking at your Sasara Nendoroid review before I started writing this all down last night. She was a pain to put together as yah said, but I'm a sucker for wings and armor. If you were interested in getting the OVAs, (and accompanying wallscrolls) you can still get them for as little as $35 NEW on Amazon. That's going for even less than what I paid for them in December!
12 months agovictorvipervictorviper
That's one impressive loot!

I'm a little jealous of that gigantic Sasara tapestry.
12 months agokinkin
12 months agonammynammy
All this fandom steming from one fighting game? :O