Comments • Feb. Loot ~Yuri!!! On Ice Merchandise For Days~

StarFruit (6 months ago) #19164687Wow, love your loot! The YOI merch looks great in your shelf~ ^^
    Thank you~! ^ u ^
    6 months ago
    Wow, love your loot! The YOI merch looks great in your shelf~ ^^
    6 months ago
    starlightshine (6 months ago) #19154774Oh hey, you posted before didn't you? I recognized that shelf. xD
    It looks so nice! Have you a link to your Yurio sales? I might pick up a few things. :)

Haha~ I sure have XD And thanks, it's fun~

And I haven't listed all of them on eBay yet but when I do I can give you a link to them if you're interested! :3 This is what I have listed so far www.ebay.com.au... but more will be added within the next few days (possibly along with some price reductions on things already listed since I really need to sell)
    6 months ago
    Oh hey, you posted before didn't you? I recognized that shelf. xD

6 months ago
    kin (6 months ago) #19136958Damn it's coming along nicely!
    Thanks~! I had no idea how entertaining it would be to put together something like this XD I understand why people do it now.
    6 months ago
    Damn it's coming along nicely!
    6 months ago
    mermaids (6 months ago) #19131770this is amazing!! your display looks great and so colour coordinated! my faves are the straps with skating poses and the straps with BUTTS :o
    Thank you~! I'm really pleased with the colour coordination on the bottom shelf, I think the top will probably be a bit more random. And yes the little butt clips are so cute and random xP
    6 months ago
    haro (6 months ago) #19131443Looking good! I ordered a huge chunk of this stuff last month myself, but I still haven't set up my YOI self so it's all sort of... sitting and waiting.
    Thanks~! Good luck with your YOI shelf too, I hope you post pics :3 I can't wait to start seeing peoples YOI collections grow this year. It's going to be a fun but very money draining experience for us all this year XD haha~
    6 months ago
    6 months ago
    haroRGBlv13 mizu no akashi
    6 months ago
The world's finest hobby kits and toys, direct from Japan.