10 comments

Hiyashi (18 days ago) #24198669You're welcome! I also have a fast way of making basic shirts too, if you'd be interested in a pattern/tutorial for that XD My cu-poche has a lot of outfits Lol.

That would be awesome! i never sewed "doll" clothes before, so i'm very thankful for your tips and tricks :D
    18 days ago
    gingimatz (19 days ago) #24191022i ordered my first cu-poche (also the swim type body ) and i can't find some decent clothes for males. They are all sold-out. So i wanted to make my own. And i can't thank you enough for this tutorial!!

18 days ago
    19 days ago
    Hiyashi (4 months ago) #19357815The obitsu are a little bigger and wider in general, they fit but look baggy. Same with the clothes for pukipuki. I find that most doll clothes are on the loose side and I wanted something tight fitting. Plus they take only a couple minutes to make!

Ah okay thanks for letting me know, I'll definitely be doing this then! :)
    4 months ago
    Looks amazing on him! Nice work! :)
    4 months ago
    goingtobed (4 months ago) #19356871The pants look great! Thanks for making this. Have you tried obitsu11 clothing? They may fit, they seem to be about the same size. Not sure if it'll be an exact fit though

4 months ago
    4 months ago
    it looks great! I don't own a cu-poche yet, but when I do, I'll be sure to try this out!
    5 months ago
    The end result is a nice fit. Congrats!
    5 months ago
    I don't own any Cu-Poches but the pants look great, keep up the good work!
    5 months ago
Dream Goods Built For You!