HomeBlogsArticle #32534Comments

Comments • Asking admin to add something ?

• ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    24 comments
    Necroid_Neko (8 months ago) #19175337I was just wondering since the Tokyopop Cardcaptor Sakura manga has completely different covers whether it was different enough to be added

As I said, localized media (by that meaning manga/anime/games etc that has been translated and released outside of Japan) is not allowed in the database at all regardless how different it is from the jp release. Don't add it, it will be deleted.
    In general, reading the rules before contributing to the database is a really good idea.
    8 months ago
    setsunyan (8 months ago) #19156417What do you mean..? Localized media is not allowed in the database
    8 months ago
    Necroid_Neko (8 months ago) #19156373I would also like to know about contacting mods regarding adding items; specifically translations of mangas that have different covers to their Japanese counter-parts.

What do you mean..? Localized media is not allowed in the database
    8 months ago

that definitely is an interesting issue! would love to hear the answer to this also!
    8 months ago
    8 months ago
    chookypooh (8 months ago) #19156367Good then haha.
    And yes I do ^^

I sent a pm about surugaya if that's ok with you!
    8 months ago
    andre30496 (8 months ago) #19156362whew i bought it for slighlty less thank gawdandre30496 (8 months ago) #19156363Also do you speak japanese?

Good then haha.
    And yes I do ^^
    8 months ago
    chookypooh (8 months ago) #19156361I have not seen the anime, and I actually have no idea what's it about sorry :/
    It was sold during Comiket 89 in a set containing that bath poster + a waterproof phone case + a CD for 3500yen!

Also do you speak japanese?
    8 months ago

whew i bought it for slighlty less thank gawd
    8 months ago
    andre30496 (8 months ago) #19156360GRRRRRR DANG IT!!
    Have you seen the anime? What do you think of mocha? and so how much was it when released?

I have not seen the anime, and I actually have no idea what's it about sorry :/
    8 months ago