iAsking admin to add something ?n/a

• « Prev   1 2   Next »

24 comments
51 month agosetsunyansetsunyan
Necroid_Neko (1 month ago) #19175337I was just wondering since the Tokyopop Cardcaptor Sakura manga has completely different covers whether it was different enough to be added

As I said, localized media (by that meaning manga/anime/games etc that has been translated and released outside of Japan) is not allowed in the database at all regardless how different it is from the jp release. Don't add it, it will be deleted.
In general, reading the rules before contributing to the database is a really good idea.
01 month agoNecroid_NekoNecroid_Neko
setsunyan (1 month ago) #19156417What do you mean..? Localized media is not allowed in the database
141 month agosetsunyansetsunyan
Necroid_Neko (1 month ago) #19156373I would also like to know about contacting mods regarding adding items; specifically translations of mangas that have different covers to their Japanese counter-parts.

What do you mean..? Localized media is not allowed in the database
01 month agoandre30496andre30496

that definitely is an interesting issue! would love to hear the answer to this also!
01 month agoNecroid_NekoNecroid_Neko
01 month agoandre30496andre30496
chookypooh (1 month ago) #19156367Good then haha.
And yes I do ^^

I sent a pm about surugaya if that's ok with you!
01 month agochookypoohchookypooh
andre30496 (1 month ago) #19156362whew i bought it for slighlty less thank gawdandre30496 (1 month ago) #19156363Also do you speak japanese?

Good then haha.
And yes I do ^^
01 month agoandre30496andre30496
chookypooh (1 month ago) #19156361I have not seen the anime, and I actually have no idea what's it about sorry :/
It was sold during Comiket 89 in a set containing that bath poster + a waterproof phone case + a CD for 3500yen!

Also do you speak japanese?
01 month agoandre30496andre30496

whew i bought it for slighlty less thank gawd
01 month agochookypoohchookypooh
andre30496 (1 month ago) #19156360GRRRRRR DANG IT!!
Have you seen the anime? What do you think of mocha? and so how much was it when released?

I have not seen the anime, and I actually have no idea what's it about sorry :/
01 month agoandre30496andre30496
chookypooh (1 month ago) #19156357Woops haha!
Because the official page says "ごちうさお風呂セット<チノ&モカ>" which reads "Gochuusa Bath Set "Chino & Mocha"" :o [ext link ]
(there actually is a Kokoa and Chino in bath illust but it's for a tapestry [ext link ] haha;)

GRRRRRR DANG IT!!

01 month agochookypoohchookypooh
andre30496 (1 month ago) #19156349The freak I thought it was kokoa........ I bought this on my trip in japan :(andre30496 (1 month ago) #19156351How do you know it's mocha and not kokoa with longer hair? hehe

Woops haha!
01 month agoandre30496andre30496
chookypooh (1 month ago) #19156347Oh so it's not Kokoa haha.
On Suruga-ya here [ext link ] ^-^

How do you know it's mocha and not kokoa with longer hair? hehe
01 month agoandre30496andre30496
chookypooh (1 month ago) #19156347Oh so it's not Kokoa haha.
On Suruga-ya here [ext link ] ^-^

The freak I thought it was kokoa........ I bought this on my trip in japan :(
01 month agochookypoohchookypooh
andre30496 (1 month ago) #19156343OMG IT IS THIS ONE! where did u find it?

Oh so it's not Kokoa haha.
On Suruga-ya here [ext link ] ^-^
01 month agoandre30496andre30496
chookypooh (1 month ago) #19156341Something like this one but with Kokoa instead of Mocha? [ext link ]

OMG IT IS THIS ONE! where did u find it?
01 month agochookypoohchookypooh
Something like this one but with Kokoa instead of Mocha? [ext link ]
11 month agohikaridranzhikaridranz
If the entry is incomplete you can set to draft for others to edit, but preferably find as much accurate info as you can before adding entries.

for item identification you can also ask in (mfc link)、and (mfc link) for translations if you need any help with that.
01 month agoandre30496andre30496
Demitria (1 month ago) #19155990Is it this one? -> [ext link ]
I think you can use your own pictures, but yeah, better wait a mod or someone who knows better :)

It wasn't this one it was just kokoa and chino
01 month agoandre30496andre30496
chiyuun (1 month ago) #19156045you are allowed to use your own photos if you can't find the official or a good picture of it online, since it's better to actually be able to see what it is and not only "image not available"

I currently don't have my own image as I left it back home

« Prev   1 2   Next »