anime-figuren.de

iDefenders of the Triforce: Legend of Zelda Escape Gamen/a

01 month agoUntramenUntramen
toguchin (1 month ago) #19180389HAHA I was in one of the pit stops (in the temple) so I totally didn't see that. I'm glad you guys beat Ganon though lmao.

YOU WERE THE TEMPLE GUY
DID YOU REMEMBER A TEAM COMING IN REPEATEDLY WITH ANSWERS THAT WERE FRUSTRATINGLY CLOSE
AND THE BABY-HEADED PUBERTY LINK
THAT WAS MY TEAM... I'M SO SORRY
01 month agotoguchintoguchin
Untramen (1 month ago) #19166742Oh man you remember the plushie but do you remember being frustrated at my team for being stupid and not getting the answer LOL
thank you so much for letting us have that experience though!

01 month agozellerificzellerific
Untramen (1 month ago) #19156467Good luck snagging tickets! It was a clickwar for the tickets in LA back in December so I do recommend camping on the page for when they go up and having all your info ready beforehand!

Thanks for the tip! I will make sure I'm online before the tickets go on sale :D
11 month agoUntramenUntramen
toguchin (1 month ago) #19163500I REMEMBER THAT LINK PLUSHIE I was working the event!!! Oh mannnn glad you got a pin set, that was easily my favorite thing we sold at the event.
thank you so much for letting us have that experience though!
01 month agotoguchintoguchin
11 month agoUntramenUntramen
lugiastrikes (1 month ago) #19160512This sounds really cool. Is this one of the big scale escape game? I've never attended one with multiple teams going at the same time before so I've always wanted to try one.

Yeah for this one it's one of the large scale ones. I was in a banquet hall in a hotel in Little Tokyo for this one. The basic format is there's your table you're assigned to and you get to go to the different zones of Hyrule in the hall after you solve puzzles at your table. There was a lot more moving around than I expected!
01 month agolugiastrikeslugiastrikes

zellerific (1 month ago) #19156456Ahhh I'm so excited! Tickets go on sale for Toronto tomorrow and I am definitely going to go!
Wow, thanks for the heads up. I didn't know about this being in Toronto at all. Now I'm really excited too xD
01 month agoUntramenUntramen
01 month agozellerificzellerific
01 month agoUntramenUntramen
andre30496 (1 month ago) #19156432Would you say it was really really fun?
Oh yeah it was! I went during the LA encore because the first round in LA was sold out. The encore didn't have the Legend of Zelda themed lounge though which was a little disappointing to me but it was a lot of fun!
01 month agoandre30496andre30496
Would you say it was really really fun?