Buy from Japan. Easier than ever.

Comments • Defenders of the Triforce: Legend of Zelda Escape Game

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    11 comments
    toguchin (7 months ago) #19180389HAHA I was in one of the pit stops (in the temple) so I totally didn't see that. I'm glad you guys beat Ganon though lmao.

YOU WERE THE TEMPLE GUY
    DID YOU REMEMBER A TEAM COMING IN REPEATEDLY WITH ANSWERS THAT WERE FRUSTRATINGLY CLOSE
    AND THE BABY-HEADED PUBERTY LINK
    THAT WAS MY TEAM... I'M SO SORRY
    7 months ago
    Untramen (7 months ago) #19166742Oh man you remember the plushie but do you remember being frustrated at my team for being stupid and not getting the answer LOL
    thank you so much for letting us have that experience though!

7 months ago
    Untramen (7 months ago) #19156467Good luck snagging tickets! It was a clickwar for the tickets in LA back in December so I do recommend camping on the page for when they go up and having all your info ready beforehand!

Thanks for the tip! I will make sure I'm online before the tickets go on sale :D
    7 months ago
    toguchin (7 months ago) #19163500I REMEMBER THAT LINK PLUSHIE I was working the event!!! Oh mannnn glad you got a pin set, that was easily my favorite thing we sold at the event.
    thank you so much for letting us have that experience though!
    7 months ago
    7 months ago
    lugiastrikes (7 months ago) #19160512This sounds really cool. Is this one of the big scale escape game? I've never attended one with multiple teams going at the same time before so I've always wanted to try one.

Yeah for this one it's one of the large scale ones. I was in a banquet hall in a hotel in Little Tokyo for this one. The basic format is there's your table you're assigned to and you get to go to the different zones of Hyrule in the hall after you solve puzzles at your table. There was a lot more moving around than I expected!
    7 months ago

zellerific (7 months ago) #19156456Ahhh I'm so excited! Tickets go on sale for Toronto tomorrow and I am definitely going to go!
    Wow, thanks for the heads up. I didn't know about this being in Toronto at all. Now I'm really excited too xD
    7 months ago
    7 months ago
    7 months ago
    andre30496 (7 months ago) #19156432Would you say it was really really fun?
    Oh yeah it was! I went during the LA encore because the first round in LA was sold out. The encore didn't have the Legend of Zelda themed lounge though which was a little disappointing to me but it was a lot of fun!
    7 months ago
  • ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    11 comments
Buy from Japan. Easier than ever.