Figure Haven

iThe softer side to collectingn/a    Readers' selection (2017-04-05)

13 months agoChloe-tsundereChloe-tsundere The louise otaku
secretly-otaku (3 months ago) #19571370Whoops! Sorry about that... I thought I read all the comments.
But that's a lovely figure, right?... truly a great job made by Max Factory. The plot that dress is based on, thought... well, let's just stick to the figure itself xP.

True to that View spoilerHide spoiler no incest is wincest for me lol i never shipped them.. and was so akward that ending plus kirino super tdun tsun.. i can handle a lot if they hot plenty of dere too
The figure is stunning tho i dont own her yet sadly
03 months agoPoyanyoPoyanyo
That looks more like a swimsuit than a wedding dress version on Rem.
03 months agosilentwinter91silentwinter91
Nia actually did get married in the anime and can be pictured wearing said dress in the last episode. Nia all the way :D

Rem does have the most natural, fun look though, will appeal to alot of ppl.

item #361037 is also pretty nice even though shes on the ecchi side haha
03 months agoRejean235Rejean235 Give her a weapon
Xenomorph05 (3 months ago) #19577574Just ordered her from someone here on MFC! Looking forward to getting my first wedding figure and I will be up to 6 Boa figures!Just had a look at your collection, lots of One Piece. Few collectors from NB, if you ever come to the Capital and want to see my collection just send a PM.
03 months agoXenomorph05Xenomorph05
Rejean235 (3 months ago) #19573120lol, I own Boa and I have her displayed cast off!

03 months agoRejean235Rejean235 Give her a weapon
Xenomorph05 (3 months ago) #19546607The wedding figures are gorgeous. I would definitely pick up item #61347 as there can never be to much Boa.lol, I own Boa and I have her displayed cast off!
03 months agoRejean235Rejean235 Give her a weapon
Tiamat26 (3 months ago) #19544735LOL... Now if I did not have a wife I think Momo would come out cheaper then to actually having a wife...Since you have a wife not getting her is the right decision since 3500$ is pocket change compared to a divorce. :)
I've got a few figures in wedding dress item #13809 is my favorite although I also like item #190602 and Tony's item #164567.
03 months agoRejean235Rejean235 Give her a weapon
Stalgonoff (3 months ago) #19542689...There's also item #322874 which is coming out in a few months (hopefully). She's also Alter's first cast off that I know of so it'll be interesting to see how they handle it. (I'm not including forced cast offs.)I remember Alter's item #1227 which I considered when I was buying Ikki Tousen figures.
03 months agosecretly-otakusecretly-otaku
Chloe-tsundere (3 months ago) #19558901I mentioned her... so yes i remember herWhoops! Sorry about that... I thought I read all the comments.

13 months agoweebweeb konichiwat
i dont like the 'dress' poor rem is wearing one bit!!! real shame
kurumi is my fav tho <3
03 months agoXorKoSXorKoS
Yeah Holo's one is Perfect, and i want to love the Kurumi one, she is really stunning but Pulchra .. :/
03 months agoChloe-tsundereChloe-tsundere The louise otaku
secretly-otaku (3 months ago) #19546820No one seems to remember this Kirino item #166912. I think she looks really nice and those stairs make such a fancy base.

I mentioned her... so yes i remember her
03 months agoAzyxAzyx
I'm not into wedding dress figure but I did pre-order Holo, only because it's Holo, I wouldn't be surprised if I end up selling her, the Revolve one and the nendoroid got me more excited.

The real cash grab got to be those Sonico ring (with the ring meant for yourself not even coming in your size xD).

Tiamat26 (3 months ago) #19522479Thanks for the add on the Holo one I had not looked ahead for this year at all. I was only looking at what has already been available in Pre-order thus far.
= )
Tia
The pre-order opened on Wonfes and it's closing in 26 days. [ext link ]
03 months agosecretly-otakusecretly-otaku
03 months agoDribzDribz
I have the Sonico figure on pre-order, and it's not so much for the wedding theme as it is just for Sonico.
I honestly don't understand the Rem one; there's no reason why she should be in a lingerie-style wedding outfit. It just seems out of place for the series (granted, I don't care that much because I hated RZ, but still).
A friend of mine ordered the Nia one, so I'm looking forward to seeing it. With the exception of Sonico, I guess I would say I'm more partial to a classic, "normal" wedding dress as opposed to the skimpy, sexy variants, though they're not usually what I go for at all. Admittedly, I'm a bit jaded when it comes to marriage and weddings, so the theme overall doesn't really appeal to me.
03 months agoXenomorph05Xenomorph05
03 months agoCriscokidCriscokid
My favorite wedding dress figure thus far is item item #31757,item #34106. I'm really looking forward to receiving item #322874.
43 months agoTiamat26Tiamat26
If I were to add my Waifu that has not yet been made I would have to Add Moka Akashiya Awakened version ( Bride of course )

She is my ultimate Waifu and I would love to see her being made into a figurine in this manner.

= P

Drool

Tia
03 months agoTiamat26Tiamat26
Auri (3 months ago) #19544796I've got an obsession (kind of) with wedding dresses, I just love them, though I ain't getting married any time soon LOL. I like really frilly ones, not the straight skirt ones. :| I'm not even gonna talk about the lingerie ones or Sonico (I love her, and was opening she'd come with a removable skirt maybe?? That's too much for me :( even though she's really beautiful!), there's also one of Pochaco though item #397160 and as other have mentioned many langerie ones from To Love RU had been popular.
From these ones I voted for Kurumi :)

I have all the To Love Ru ones that are available thus far and I have neNe on order,

Nice to know that others are liking this topic.

= )

Tia
13 months agoAuriAuri

From these ones I voted for Kurumi :)

« Prev   1 2 3   Next »