Buy from Japan. Easier than ever.

Comments • The softer side to collecting

• ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    53 comments
    Chloe-tsundereRGBlv45 The louise otaku
    secretly-otaku (5 months ago) #19571370Whoops! Sorry about that... I thought I read all the comments.
    But that's a lovely figure, right?... truly a great job made by Max Factory. The plot that dress is based on, thought... well, let's just stick to the figure itself xP.

True to that View spoilerHide spoiler no incest is wincest for me lol i never shipped them.. and was so akward that ending plus kirino super tdun tsun.. i can handle a lot if they hot plenty of dere too
    The figure is stunning tho i dont own her yet sadly
    5 months ago
    That looks more like a swimsuit than a wedding dress version on Rem.
    5 months ago
    Nia actually did get married in the anime and can be pictured wearing said dress in the last episode. Nia all the way :D

Rem does have the most natural, fun look though, will appeal to alot of ppl.

ITEM #361037 is also pretty nice even though shes on the ecchi side haha
    5 months ago
    Rejean235RGBlv21 Give her a weapon
    Xenomorph05 (5 months ago) #19577574Just ordered her from someone here on MFC! Looking forward to getting my first wedding figure and I will be up to 6 Boa figures!Just had a look at your collection, lots of One Piece. Few collectors from NB, if you ever come to the Capital and want to see my collection just send a PM.
    5 months ago
    Rejean235 (5 months ago) #19573120lol, I own Boa and I have her displayed cast off!

5 months ago
    Rejean235RGBlv21 Give her a weapon
    Xenomorph05 (5 months ago) #19546607The wedding figures are gorgeous. I would definitely pick up ITEM #61347 as there can never be to much Boa.lol, I own Boa and I have her displayed cast off!
    5 months ago
    Rejean235RGBlv21 Give her a weapon
    Tiamat26 (5 months ago) #19544735LOL... Now if I did not have a wife I think Momo would come out cheaper then to actually having a wife...Since you have a wife not getting her is the right decision since 3500$ is pocket change compared to a divorce. :)
    I've got a few figures in wedding dress ITEM #13809 is my favorite although I also like ITEM #190602 and Tony's ITEM #164567.
    5 months ago
    Rejean235RGBlv21 Give her a weapon
    Stalgonoff (5 months ago) #19542689...There's also ITEM #322874 which is coming out in a few months (hopefully). She's also Alter's first cast off that I know of so it'll be interesting to see how they handle it. (I'm not including forced cast offs.)I remember Alter's ITEM #1227 which I considered when I was buying Ikki Tousen figures.
    5 months ago
    Chloe-tsundere (5 months ago) #19558901I mentioned her... so yes i remember herWhoops! Sorry about that... I thought I read all the comments.

5 months ago
    weebRGBlv11 lexiechan
    i dont like the 'dress' poor rem is wearing one bit!!! real shame
    kurumi is my fav tho <3
    5 months ago
  • ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    53 comments
Buy from Japan. Easier than ever.