iWhat is the best program for editing videos?n/a

02 months agoOujiRainuOujiRainu
I don't have Sonic Vegas or Adobe after effects but I use filmora to do most of my editing. Those 2 programs are popular among youtubers but they cost a lot unless you can get the cloud subscription from adobe which is $20 a month.
02 months agoMugenTenshinFRDMugenTenshinFRD
There isn't really a best program. It depends on your preference and operating.
For Windows, the best programs are Adobe Premiere and Sony Vegas. Even better if you use Adobe Premiere in combination with Adobe After Effects for effects for example. Sony Vegas might be your best bet, it's also considered the "YouTubers" editing program since it's pretty easy and straight to the point.
For Mac, the best is Final Cut Pro X.
I personally mastered Sony Vegas and I'm novice in Adobe After Effects and Final Cut Pro X. However, I never tried any of the other editing programs, except the basic iMovie and Windows Movie Maker.
02 months agohadalisiihadalisii
I personally use Sony Vegas, which I thaught myself on how to use it. I think its a good program and quite easy to get the hang of. Maybe check out some Tutorial Videos on Youtube to see if the user interface is to your liking. (But tbh, if you have never done video editing, i guess any program seems complicated at first 8))
02 months agosonicmonkeysonicmonkey
Adobe Premier Pro. There are hundreds of tutorials on youtube and while the interface looks odd, it's easy to learn :)
02 months agoDonkeyBlonkeyDonkeyBlonkey
I personally use Adobe PP and Final Cut. Both are great (But Final Cut seems more optimized)
02 months agoPanda_ChanPanda_Chan
Miau (2 months ago) #19704651I edit them with Camtasia studio (which you may need a portable/pirate dowload unafortunately because the trial adds their signature...) because it's super easy for me!
If you don't want to talk, i think that maybe you won't caught the attention of the viewers... I usually don't like to read while seeing those kind of videos (you're supossed to look at the straps and not the words, right? ^^; )
If you're not native speaker, you can always make a script and read it once you've recorded, or talk in your native lenguage and then add subtitles (which, even if you have to read the sentences, it's more mild)
Hope you have good luck with your proyect~!!

Thank you! I decided to speaking in my native language and add subtitles to it :)
Now I will choose a program and I will start streaming!
But I don't know what will be good name for a YT Channel haha xD my blog is called "Panda's Figure Corner" though :D
02 months agoMiauMiau

Hope you have good luck with your proyect~!!
02 months agoPanda_ChanPanda_Chan
SuzukiLina (2 months ago) #19690647I prefer subs too because sometimes I will watch videos while at work (oops =X) and I can't really wear earphones. So having subs help because I will know what the person is saying even though I can't 'hear' what they say.
Woo bad worker! XD
Thanks, probably I will do it with subs ^^
02 months ago (2 months ago)SuzukiLinaSuzukiLina
Panda_Chan (2 months ago) #19688829Wow I didn't know that people prefer subtitles instead of English-spoken video :o
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Edit: I'm interested in seeing the video once it's up! Do share on here! =D
02 months ago (2 months ago)Panda_ChanPanda_Chan
tharglet (2 months ago) #19687743Personally, my preference would be native spoken with subtitles. What I would recommend is doing some trial videos and see what comes out best. Maybe show the trial videos to a small audience and see what goes down best.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
02 months agotharglettharglet
Panda_Chan (2 months ago) #19686125I was thinking about photos, but in my mind videos will be better, yesterday I was practicing a speaking (in English) so we will see... I don't want to make videos in my native language (Polish), because for the people who don't know this language it will be worse than non-spoken video I think xD and I want to do videos that all people can watch in peace.

32 months agoBoyish-figureBoyish-figure
i use power director 14 and it is a breeze to use!! you can overlay videos and photos edit sound quality. but in all honestly I used Windows movie maker for the start of my youtube career and it got me through its a great way to start. good luck!! you should update us when you upload so we can check out your hard work! Best of luck you can do it!!! :)
02 months ago (2 months ago)Panda_ChanPanda_Chan
tharglet (2 months ago) #19683508If you don't want to talk in the vids, then maybe some high-quality photos might be better?
Not saying don't do the vids if you want to do them, but from a purely informational perspective, a decent photo can be more informative for something like a strap. I do watch unboxing vids for entertainment, so a decent commentary is a must for me.
Figure vids can be more informative, as there are many viewing angles to a figure.

12 months agotharglettharglet

12 months agoLeo_OtakuLeo_Otaku
I'll second Adobe Premiere Pro CS6. It's really easy to use and the interface isn't confusing.
12 months agoJackHughmanJackHughman
A free and professional option is DaVinci Resolve. I've used it for small projects and the basic editing workflow is similar to things like Vegas and Final Cut. Resolve can do all the base things you need for a typical video like font, fades, and image animations, at least once you dig up the right menu for it. It takes some getting used to like any editor, but there's videos and forums out there.
12 months agoChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
I use Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, but I am always looking for something new to play around with. Adobe is incredibly efficient, but does require some in-depth technical knowledge to get the most out of what the program can do. But I like having that challenge. :3
12 months ago (2 months ago)murialitamurialita
If you are willing to give up a little bit in the ease of use department for a really low price (FREE), I found VSDC Free Video Editor is pretty good, and can do a lot of the stuff that the expensive programs do. It is fairly complex though, and I haven't really gone into some of the more advanced things you can do with it.

I have found newer versions of it really try to push you to buy the professional version, so I am still using version 3.3.5.411.

Also, there's good old Windows Movie Maker. Not the crap that is Windows Live Movie Maker, but the one that came with Vista (it was actually decent I think). There's tutorials on the Internet on how to make it work in newer versions of Windows.
02 months agoPanda_ChanPanda_Chan
RockGodItachi (2 months ago) #19670968I use Cyberlink Power Director, it's user friendly and not complicated to learn new tricks you can do with it, however if you're looking for something a bit more high tech than there's Sony Vegas and Adobe, although they take some getting used too! Or you can actually use You Tubes video editor which is built in so if your not looking to do fancy transitions and and stuff like that then that might be an easier way to make the vids you want. :) Hope this helps. ^^
Ah thank you so much!
I want to do a video with music, add text (because I dont want to talk) and I think that's it.
22 months agoRockGodItachiRockGodItachi