Comments • What is the best program for editing videos?

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    20 comments
    I don't have Sonic Vegas or Adobe after effects but I use filmora to do most of my editing. Those 2 programs are popular among youtubers but they cost a lot unless you can get the cloud subscription from adobe which is $20 a month.
    6 months ago
    There isn't really a best program. It depends on your preference and operating.
    For Windows, the best programs are Adobe Premiere and Sony Vegas. Even better if you use Adobe Premiere in combination with Adobe After Effects for effects for example. Sony Vegas might be your best bet, it's also considered the "YouTubers" editing program since it's pretty easy and straight to the point.
    For Mac, the best is Final Cut Pro X.
    I personally mastered Sony Vegas and I'm novice in Adobe After Effects and Final Cut Pro X. However, I never tried any of the other editing programs, except the basic iMovie and Windows Movie Maker.
    6 months ago
    I personally use Sony Vegas, which I thaught myself on how to use it. I think its a good program and quite easy to get the hang of. Maybe check out some Tutorial Videos on Youtube to see if the user interface is to your liking. (But tbh, if you have never done video editing, i guess any program seems complicated at first 8))
    6 months ago
    Adobe Premier Pro. There are hundreds of tutorials on youtube and while the interface looks odd, it's easy to learn :)
    6 months ago
    I personally use Adobe PP and Final Cut. Both are great (But Final Cut seems more optimized)
    6 months ago
    Panda_ChanRGBlv11 Impey's Princess
    Miau (6 months ago) #19704651I edit them with Camtasia studio (which you may need a portable/pirate dowload unafortunately because the trial adds their signature...) because it's super easy for me!
    If you don't want to talk, i think that maybe you won't caught the attention of the viewers... I usually don't like to read while seeing those kind of videos (you're supossed to look at the straps and not the words, right? ^^; )
    If you're not native speaker, you can always make a script and read it once you've recorded, or talk in your native lenguage and then add subtitles (which, even if you have to read the sentences, it's more mild)
    Hope you have good luck with your proyect~!!

Thank you! I decided to speaking in my native language and add subtitles to it :)
    Now I will choose a program and I will start streaming!
    But I don't know what will be good name for a YT Channel haha xD my blog is called "Panda's Figure Corner" though :D
    6 months ago

Hope you have good luck with your proyect~!!
    6 months ago
    Panda_ChanRGBlv11 Impey's Princess
    SuzukiLina (6 months ago) #19690647I prefer subs too because sometimes I will watch videos while at work (oops =X) and I can't really wear earphones. So having subs help because I will know what the person is saying even though I can't 'hear' what they say.
    Woo bad worker! XD
    Thanks, probably I will do it with subs ^^
    6 months ago
    Panda_Chan (6 months ago) #19688829Wow I didn't know that people prefer subtitles instead of English-spoken video :o
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Edit: I'm interested in seeing the video once it's up! Do share on here! =D
    6 months ago
    Panda_ChanRGBlv11 Impey's Princess
    tharglet (6 months ago) #19687743Personally, my preference would be native spoken with subtitles. What I would recommend is doing some trial videos and see what comes out best. Maybe show the trial videos to a small audience and see what goes down best.
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
    6 months ago