HomeBlogsArticle #32791Comments

Comments • Amiami Grab Box For Girls S Lot

starlightshine (7 months ago) #19897625I got a Levi, which I'm honestly thankful for because I like Levi more than Eren lol.
    I'm so jealous you got SAL unreg, I had to go with DHL because mine was too big for SAL >_>
    I think I ultimately like your box better than my own! Omg, you got that Prince of Stride Reiji keychain (the purple hair). How much are you selling him for?

I'm not into SNK so i don't know what to do with him LOL

Yes,mine was an S size but it really surprised me because the box was so heavy due to the dakimakura xD

I would sell him for 5 USD + shipping, send me a PM if you're interested
    7 months ago
    Ylliasviel (7 months ago) #19766509I think the Eren figure is an almost default item in every girls grab boxes xDD

7 months ago
    confuzedanimefan (7 months ago) #19784655When will Osomatsu Hell end?

I'm wondering it too ><
    7 months ago
    When will Osomatsu Hell end?
    7 months ago
    Dribz (7 months ago) #19779962I'll probably never, ever order one of these things. XD Every post I see, there's less and less in these boxes that would even half interest me, and there's literally nothing in this one I would have any knowledge of (save for the Eren figure), nor want to keep.

I can relate what you tell,I felt really disappointed because I want to rid of almost all the things xD Lately it seems all this boxes have the same themed items and well...I don't want more Osomatsus so I don't know if I'm gonna buy another box someday xDD
    7 months ago
    7 months ago
    heartfulcries (7 months ago) #19764821I got the same Eren figure too in my box 2 months ago lol... Seems like most of the girl's box follow a generic pattern with Osomatsu hell and the usual idol stuff etc.

I think the Eren figure is an almost default item in every girls grab boxes xDD
    7 months ago
    tharglet (7 months ago) #19763280The sheer amount of Osomatsu stuff that I saw coming out of other people's girls boxes was one of the main reasons I decided to go for a boy's one myself XD. Not watched it, but not really interested in the character's designs, even if it's something I eventually watch.
    Would have liked the Eren if it were in a box I had though XD.

Yes,I expected some Osomatsu stuff in the box but really,this is too much xDD I watched the anime but I'm not into the fandom and I don't like Osomatsu desings so now I have a huge ammount of things I want to rid off xD
    7 months ago
    7 months ago

Would have liked the Eren if it were in a box I had though XD.
    7 months ago
Your source for old and rare figurines!