i1997 Kakyoin Garage Kitn/a

01 month agosailormarssailormars
I'm excited to see how he turns out painted!
02 months ago11rero11rero
StarFruit (2 months ago) #20004654Wow, what a coincidence! I just received a garage kit of my gundam hubby item #569139 today that I believe it's from 1997 too! He was really cheap compared to his original price. I'm guessing yours must've been much more expensive than it's original price? x'D

Aaaaa thats cool! I'm glad other people get their husbandos too. Mine was sadly almost 6x as much as he was originally but I'm a completionist so worth it to me
02 months ago (2 months ago)11rero11rero
Ninoma (2 months ago) #20008410This looks like an Easter white chocolate kakyoin figure. But best husubando doesn't deserve to be eaten <3
(Great purchase sir!)

Hehe he does a bit! I'm not sure I'd be able to resist biting down on him :P
22 months ago11rero11rero
SerpentyleTorc (2 months ago) #20012519OH MY GOD!! I've been looking at that kit for ages! i can't believe you managed to find one! So Awesomeeeee!!!
Holy shit I didn't realize he was that tiny!
If u decide to paint him, please please please make a blog about it!
Also, could you link these photos, and a closeup of the box, to his item entry?

I just stalked the shit out of 花京院 on Y!Auctions and he happened to show up!
He is very small, about 5-6 inches id guess, will measure when i get home.

I will absolutely paint him and blog the whole process.
I won't link these photos as they're pretty crap but once i get my camera working again (hopefully tomorrow) I'll take better ones and do a full review on him then link those.
Thank you for looking!
12 months agoSerpentyleTorcSerpentyleTorc
Holy shit I didn't realize he was that tiny!

If u decide to paint him, please please please make a blog about it!

Also, could you link these photos, and a closeup of the box, to his item entry?
32 months agoNinomaNinoma
(Great purchase sir!)
22 months agoStarFruitStarFruit
12 months ago11rero11rero
Coconutbee (2 months ago) #20003957Where did you find him?? Ahhh IT'S SO CUTE

Y!Auctions. He was not an insignificant amount of money haha
22 months agoCoconutbeeCoconutbee 「Bug Eaten」
Where did you find him?? Ahhh IT'S SO CUTE
22 months ago11rero11rero
solluxcaptor (2 months ago) #20003906These garage kits were actually one of the first sets of Jojo figures produced I think, cool find! :D Are you planning on painting him?

I certainly can't see anything older for Kakyoin in this database! He was not an easy or cheap find but well worth imo.
I will definitely be painting him, I haven't quite decided what scheme yet.
22 months agosolluxcaptorsolluxcaptor