i30 Day Figure Challengen/a    Readers' selection (2017-04-21)

01 month agonyugvo6nyugvo6
kyoshinhei (1 month ago) #20137847I'm not a native English speaker and I interpreted "entry-level" as "most basic"/"least elaborate" figure.
If that means "most accessible" figure to non-anime fans, then I'd say it's Red rather than Kirito. Even my mother can recognize a Pikachu while she has no idea what a "Kirito" is :-p

You're right! I forgot about Red/pikachu in there.
01 month agokyoshinheikyoshinhei
nyugvo6 (1 month ago) #20136774Sick collection, it was a pleasure to scroll through it. However I'd argue that figma kirito is your most entry level figure. The show, character, and toyline are all widely known to those who aren't even into anime or toy collecting in general. Diebuster however is more obscure, and gashapon/trading figures are harder to come by. (voting insane black rock for edgiest)
01 month agonyugvo6nyugvo6
11 month agoCreepyOldManCreepyOldMan
13. Reminded me of my 1/4 Hestia figure. My mom commented on her having huge tits and start comparing her to barbie doll. I told my mom I bought this figure because it reminded me of her, which also have huge tits. That silenced her ;)
01 month agokyoshinheikyoshinhei
PlatoG (1 month ago) #20103939Amazing collection!really ĺike the whole set of monogatari series !
Thanks!

victorviper (1 month ago) #20101453I hope more people will do some of these figure challenge posts; it's fun to read them.
It's kind of interesting that your most unspeakable figure is item #98667 . In my collection, people wouldn't even bat an eye at that figure X-D .

Yeah quite different from your 30-Day Challenge ^^
Frankly I had to scratch my head to come up with even one figure for that category. :-p
01 month agoPlatoGPlatoG
Amazing collection!really ĺike the whole set of monogatari series !
01 month agovictorvipervictorviper

01 month agokyoshinheikyoshinhei
Rajke (1 month ago) #20096398I know that i will succeed but the question is when. ;)
Edit: Just curious; where did you place the custom base you made? I see the figure but i'm missing the base with the yellow pattern.

That base was made so the figure could fit inside the display case. Since I'm displaying her outside right now I've reverted to the original base (to match Nanoha's base).

I'm keeping the custom base in the drawers under the display cases where I'm storing all the accessories and alternate parts for my figures.
01 month ago (1 month ago)RajkeRajke
kyoshinhei (1 month ago) #20096383Best of luck!
I know that i will succeed but the question is when. ;)
11 month agokyoshinheikyoshinhei
Rajke (1 month ago) #20096350Those archer replica's look amazing. :) They are so detailed.
I passed the first practical exam (the avb (voertuig beheersing/ vehicle control)). At the moment i'm learning part two (avd (verkeers deelneming/ traffic control)).

Best of luck!
01 month agoRajkeRajke
kyoshinhei (1 month ago) #20096168Thanks!
The blades are on the opposite wall and reflected in the mirror at the back of the shelves. They are foam/latex replicas (for LARP) of Archer's swords that I made myself.
How did your motorcycle license exam go by the way? ;-)

Those archer replica's look amazing. :) They are so detailed.
01 month agokyoshinheikyoshinhei
Rajke (1 month ago) #20096087You got a really nice collection. I like the way you displayed your figures. Very impressive.
Funny thing about the pictures with Saber are the knives in the background. It fits so well in the picture.

Thanks!

How did your motorcycle license exam go by the way? ;-)
01 month agoRajkeRajke