Dream Goods Built For You!

Comments • Do You Want to Have A Kawaii Little Sister Like Sagiri?

• ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    34 comments
    Yellanna (6 months ago) #20107107What's the feeling of having three sisters?Never thought about it.

Depends on the age of the sisters really. I have one who's 17 and she's edging to leave, and is never home, I have a 13 year old sister that's really into art and likes to watch Sailor Moon with me, and I have an 11 year old sister who is... well, she's a drama queen, I'll say that much. Out of all of them, I hang out with the 13 year old the most. Altogether? I enjoy having them around, they're (usually) sweet, and they really like me, so that's nice. I also have 5 little brothers, and that's a whole different story...
    6 months ago
    Mauxjedi (6 months ago) #20026653I already have three sisters, and I don't think adding onto that is a good idea. The ones I have are pretty much all I can handle.
    What's the feeling of having three sisters?Never thought about it.
    6 months ago
    neromancer (6 months ago) #20070140I have three little sisters and let me tell you that the world doesn't work like anime.
    Lol.I have a brother but I always want a sister,though he is very cute:)
    6 months ago
    A good sibling is far far better than what is shown in anime. Anime siblings are hilariously and disuturbingly inaccurate most of the time. Sibling love is very different to the more disgusting romantic love anime shows. Siblings are usually far from incestuous. This is coming from a guy who loves his sister to death. Sibling love is not the weird romantic thing anime shows.
    6 months ago
    calias (6 months ago) #20014603Good that you liked the show. Although on the subject of anime little sisters, I think Sasahara from Genshiken said it best:

I agree, I have one and she's sort of a pain to deal with.
    6 months ago
    East wow
    why do weebs want to fuck their sisters
    6 months ago
    6 months ago
    This is the funniest thread I've ever seen dgdvfbgb i even added it to my favorites (to stay on topic tho: i have 2 older sisters and i dont think i could handle a younger one smh)
    6 months ago
    I already have a younger sibling and he's a lil shit so noty.
    6 months ago
    SilverSpiderTank (6 months ago) #20011296I want to be the kawaii little sister. I'm a little sister, but the universe forgot the "kawaii" part.
    Lol,don't lose your heart,the universe will remember :)
    6 months ago
  • ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    34 comments
Dream Goods Built For You!