Kirin Hobby

iDo You Want to Have A Kawaii Little Sister Like Sagiri?n/a

• « Prev   1 2   Next »

34 comments
02 months ago (2 months ago)MauxjediMauxjedi
Yellanna (2 months ago) #20107107What's the feeling of having three sisters?Never thought about it.

Depends on the age of the sisters really. I have one who's 17 and she's edging to leave, and is never home, I have a 13 year old sister that's really into art and likes to watch Sailor Moon with me, and I have an 11 year old sister who is... well, she's a drama queen, I'll say that much. Out of all of them, I hang out with the 13 year old the most. Altogether? I enjoy having them around, they're (usually) sweet, and they really like me, so that's nice. I also have 5 little brothers, and that's a whole different story...
12 months agoYellannaYellanna
Mauxjedi (2 months ago) #20026653I already have three sisters, and I don't think adding onto that is a good idea. The ones I have are pretty much all I can handle.
What's the feeling of having three sisters?Never thought about it.
12 months agoYellannaYellanna
neromancer (2 months ago) #20070140I have three little sisters and let me tell you that the world doesn't work like anime.
Lol.I have a brother but I always want a sister,though he is very cute:)
12 months ago (2 months ago)LucidreamLucidream
A good sibling is far far better than what is shown in anime. Anime siblings are hilariously and disuturbingly inaccurate most of the time. Sibling love is very different to the more disgusting romantic love anime shows. Siblings are usually far from incestuous. This is coming from a guy who loves his sister to death. Sibling love is not the weird romantic thing anime shows.
02 months agoSageGuySageGuy
calias (2 months ago) #20014603Good that you liked the show. Although on the subject of anime little sisters, I think Sasahara from Genshiken said it best:

I agree, I have one and she's sort of a pain to deal with.
32 months agoEastEast
why do weebs want to fuck their sisters
22 months agoneromancerneromancer
02 months agoEsteIIaEsteIIa
This is the funniest thread I've ever seen dgdvfbgb i even added it to my favorites (to stay on topic tho: i have 2 older sisters and i dont think i could handle a younger one smh)
02 months agoLovelyIdiotLovelyIdiot
I already have a younger sibling and he's a lil shit so noty.
02 months agoYellannaYellanna
SilverSpiderTank (2 months ago) #20011296I want to be the kawaii little sister. I'm a little sister, but the universe forgot the "kawaii" part.
Lol,don't lose your heart,the universe will remember :)
12 months agoJororoJororo
same
12 months ago (2 months ago)CinnamonSwirlsCinnamonSwirls
I never understood the fetishtistic desire to have a cute little sister to call for you all day and night. I am repulsed by my little brother's very existence. If he hung off of me, I'd die of disgust!! Let's be real though, if you did have a sibling like that, wouldn't it get annoying after awhile?
Hell no, I wouldn't be the servant of some bug eyed animu who is a shut-in, or any other stereotypical sister character.
172 months ago (2 months ago)mukyuumukyuu
42 months agoneyney
Kirino with silver hair.
02 months agoMauxjediMauxjedi
162 months agoNecroid_NekoNecroid_Neko
Would I like a cute little sister? Yes. Would I like a cute little sister that I/others constantly perv on and/or who tries to seduce me? HELL TO THE NO. Incest and paedophilia are hella gross.
02 months agokatsudonkatsudon Play-Along Tsukkomi
There are definitely worse choices available, that's for sure. But no, I don't think I want a younger sister like that... Sounds like a lot of maintenance and upkeep that I can't be bothered with.
02 months agoHalcioneHalcione
wzzt (2 months ago) #20014510Like hell I want a shut-in sister like that in real life. What the anime fails to depict are the piss jars, rotting half-eaten food, accumulated trash haphazardly strewn everywhere, and the horrid, lingering stench from lack of hygiene.

You underestimate the damage amplifying capabilities of a proper jar of piss. I've played enough TF2 to be deathly familiar with their combat efficiency. Piss away little sister, piss the hell away.

#FuckSpies
02 months ago (2 months ago)debinoresudebinoresu
if you actually had a little sister like her youd hate her guts

edit** ichigo mashimaro's itou 4 best anime little sister is my vote
182 months agokinkin
No. Siblings are a pain in the ass.

« Prev   1 2   Next »