iFigure with the longest delay?n/a    Readers' selection (2017-04-20)

• « Prev   1 2   Next »

25 comments
02 months agoDystaniaDystania
I can't forget about my baby Nagisa although it doesn't look very promising, just one picture which looked very washed out and her socks were blank. item #182887
02 months agoVodkanrollVodkanroll
RockGodItachi (2 months ago) #20020803I've lost all hype for this Satellizer item #339430 as she was supposed to be released ages ago! She has been put back 3 times and now she is supposed to be coming out in June! That's a whole year after her pre-orders went up! I have no idea what Orca are doing but it seems like they've forgotten the figures they've promised us and instead are concentrating on newer ones for release!

I suppose that this happens because the manga is in hiatus since last year... Apparently Lim-Dall have health problems.
The manga and it's merchandising need to support each other.
02 months agoEllieeElliee
That honour would go to item #427732 - which I'm still waiting for. If she actually releases this time, I'll be a year since I pre-ordered. If she delays again ... ho boy.
12 months agoJohnDorianJohnDorian
Personal experience, definitely Amane Suzuha from Alter.
item #117949
02 months agoconfuzedanimefanconfuzedanimefan
CannedMuffins (2 months ago) #20063328Definitely not as long as some folks been waiting but longest wait for me. item #460526
Just waiting for Kotobukiya to create a Bishounen/Ikemen series was way too long.
02 months agoEXkuroganeEXkurogane
My personal experience with an order was 6 months.

But i do remember seeing a figure which i didnt order that was delayed for like a year, Good Smile's Mikasa Ackerman. As for whether there are any that was delayed even longer than that, maybe there are but im not aware of it.
02 months ago (2 months ago)minami_desuminami_desu
Oh, I can add item #61454 here since it's been 6 years since she was announced, and she is not released yet. Even after being available for pre-ordering she was delayed from December 2016 to April 2017 =\ hope there will be no other delay
02 months agoDonkeyBlonkeyDonkeyBlonkey
shinhawk (2 months ago) #20066970Holy crap, I remember the delays on that one. Even for Alter, that was ridiculous.If I recall she went up for pre-orders around September. Then was delayed for a year and released on November of that next year.
12 months agoshinhawkshinhawk
DonkeyBlonkey (2 months ago) #20044896From my experience upon Pre-Ordering, this figure had the most delays: item #117949Holy crap, I remember the delays on that one. Even for Alter, that was ridiculous.
12 months ago (2 months ago)MayoiMayoi
I'm in the Kiss-shot clan too. The day when (mfc link) popped as a Wonfes teasing was one of my/our beautiful moments ever as a figure collector. Everyone was so excited that her prototype figure was put in the front page when the old and less flexible system was still here.

I never had "huge" waits between pre-orders and shipping. Kiss-shot still holds the first place with a 3 months delay and overall almost one year of waiting since the pre order. There is item #396840 too who I pre ordered 8 months ago and will be released in 3 months. MAYBE.

Beside that my longest wait for a figure who still isn't in pre-orders is item #236362. Announced two years ago, color proto finally the last Wonfes. Now with Owarimonogatari's part 3 adaptation she should be quickly in pre orders but gosh. That's was a long wait for such a small thing.
12 months agoShimakaze69Shimakaze69
Since I'm still relatively new to collecting, the longest I've waited was for a figure (over 2 years) has been item #236240.

After her, probably item #198382, who is obviously dead in the water.
I'm still waiting on my Knights of Sidonia Hoshijiro figures: item #287977 and item #236194.

Looking to the future, Trudy will probably have a year long delay, putting her at 3 years. item #237254
22 months agoCannedMuffinsCannedMuffins
12 months ago (2 months ago)theend12theend12
DonkeyBlonkey (2 months ago) #20044896From my experience upon Pre-Ordering, this figure had the most delays: item #117949Yeah I remember that one. Also item #143923 and i'm still waiting on item #198382
12 months agoShiashiaShiashia
item #15689

Added 7 years ago, comes out (hopefully) later this year. Took like almost the whole 7 years before we saw a painted version. BUT THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME!
02 months ago (2 months ago)RockGodItachiRockGodItachi
I can add 2 more to this actually now I've gone through my wishlist and tell you that this Sonico was announced as a pre-painted version 2 years ago! item #285039 Of course I can't forget GSC making the Fairy Tail fanbase explode with excitement over them making an Erza which I might add is worse than the Sonico, yep 3 years ago they announced her and have we seen a prototype yet? Nope not one single update! item #198423 Of course these aren't pre-orders just me venting! XD
22 months ago (2 months ago)DonkeyBlonkeyDonkeyBlonkey
12 months agoTeelaTeela
item #78623

Waiting for her to pre-order: 4 years
Waiting since pre-order: 1 year and still waiting...
02 months agoOmegaForteOmegaForte
Mitsuki_ (2 months ago) #20030197I'm still waiting for this one ... :

I gave up on that a while back. My only hope are other companies.
12 months agoMitsuki_Mitsuki_
I'm still waiting for this one ... :
12 months agoNyangireNyangire
I've definitely waited for some figures from announcement to product for 2 years.
So much so that if a fig I really want gets announced I get a bit bummed when I realize its probably not a priority fig and I'll have to wait for it for at least year and a half.

Current excruciating waits include item #459860 announced almost a year ago ans still no prototype.

And Youjo senki stuff... its been announced recently but I'm already impatient.

Genos figma aint even announced

« Prev   1 2   Next »