i♥ March-April Loot ♥n/a    Readers' selection (2017-04-20)

02 months agoNemsEngelAceSasuNemsEngelAceSasu
feuilgarde (2 months ago) #20407899LMAO I'm laughing too hard at this HAHA. Glad I got you to check out a super cute manga!! I checked it out online first too, when I saw that it was getting published in German. Sooo worth it.
Oooh thanks for telling me about Yakumo, then I won't go to the store for nothing. Did you get the volumes with the extras secondhand then? I won't be too bummed about it since I think I won't keep collecting the series. I own volumes 1-2, 7-12 (/coughs), but I recently reread them and find myself not as attached anymore, so that money can go towards other manga. (Got to set priorities. ;_;) But it's lovely to see the extras!

Well i am not fond of that publisher so i try to avoid buying from them. And Waiting was one of that manga.

No i got mine new in my bookstore. They had them by miracle :'D
02 months agofeuilgardefeuilgarde
NemsEngelAceSasu (2 months ago) #20407808Thank you. I got the Waiting for spring Manga cause of your post lmao. I peeked into the manga online and it seemed good. xD
Qith Yakumo you won't have luck mostly. The first print is sold out since years. T_T
Thank you. :D Hope to expand the figures in my BNHA a lot. Hopefully. One Day. xD

02 months agoNemsEngelAceSasuNemsEngelAceSasu
feuilgarde (2 months ago) #20334126Wow so much stuff!! I love all the extras you got at the convention, especially the Waiting for Spring poster GOSH.
I've also been curious about the Psychic Detective Yakumo extras ever since I saw in your overview list that that series got extras, but haven't got around to checking them out in the store just yet... so I'm happy to see them here haha. Same with the OPM boxes!! (too lazy to walk to store can you tell)
Your BNHA shelves are adorable and I love all the hanging straps!!

02 months agofeuilgardefeuilgarde

Your BNHA shelves are adorable and I love all the hanging straps!!
02 months agostarlightshinestarlightshine
NemsEngelAceSasu (2 months ago) #20089842Thank you^^
I got the yona stuff from yahoo auctions.

Thanks! Ah, Yahoo Auctions, I should have known xD
02 months agoCicielyCiciely
One day I hope to find a man that supports this. Beauitful collection, great haul!!
02 months agoNemsEngelAceSasuNemsEngelAceSasu
starlightshine (2 months ago) #20083080Holy, that's really a lot of loot! You really like Todoroki don't you (I like him too)!
Where did you find the Akatsuki no Yona stuff? I have the planner because I bought the magazine, but I missed out on the other furoku.
And congrats on the Mystic Messenger hell, haha. I love Seven too :)

I got the yona stuff from yahoo auctions.
02 months agostarlightshinestarlightshine

And congrats on the Mystic Messenger hell, haha. I love Seven too :)
02 months agoNemsEngelAceSasuNemsEngelAceSasu
kin (2 months ago) #20067240That's an impressive amount of loot you got! So many mangas too omg good luck with reading those!

Thank you! Sadly they wont hold so long till i need new manga to read. xD

Kiz-xo (2 months ago) #20068091This is amazing! I Love what you did with the bookshelves (I'm also thinking of putting posters behind them as they look so boring as it is)
Impressive manga collection and figure collection xD And a both impressive and amazing loot!

Thank you. ^^ Yeah i also think plain white (or whatever color) looks boring, so i have to add life. :D

lollikins (2 months ago) #20069422Love your shelves with all the Haikyu stuff!! I'm slowly expanding my Haikyu collection too but I really wish they had better scale figures T-T

Thank you. ^^

Well the tomy scales are not tiop not paint wise, but the posing is loveable i think. :3 The Manufactures have a hard time with dynamic poses like them. Though Megahouse surely would be the best to do some. ^^
02 months agolollikinslollikins
12 months agoKiz-xoKiz-xo
02 months agokinkin
12 months agoNemsEngelAceSasuNemsEngelAceSasu
elliewellies (2 months ago) #20049100Wow! Amazing Loot!
What is the Akatsuki No Yona Art book like? Does it have many pages to it?
That's something I'm going to have to keep a look out for on the auctions.

The furoku doesn't have a lot of sites. About 12-16. And are really expensive for that. But I had to have it. XD

rozelle (2 months ago) #20053277Awesome loot! I especially love the BNHA and Mystic Messenger ones *o* (And although I'm not in the One Piece fandom, your Ace figure and daikimura looks amazing!!!)
The part where your husband punched Ace made me laugh. He must be jealous since he is also going to be beside you as you sleep now haha jk xD

Thank you. ^^
Haha yeah might be a bit jealously there.
22 months ago (2 months ago)rozellerozelle
02 months agoelliewellieselliewellies
Wow! Amazing Loot!
What is the Akatsuki No Yona Art book like? Does it have many pages to it?
That's something I'm going to have to keep a look out for on the auctions.
02 months agoBeelzemonBeelzemon
NemsEngelAceSasu (2 months ago) #20046964There was another cat one, and others from this store where i preorder one [ext link ] if you migth wanna check those. :3
I really can't thank you enough for your help!!
>-<
02 months agoNemsEngelAceSasuNemsEngelAceSasu
Beelzemon (2 months ago) #20046915Thank you so much!!

02 months agoBeelzemonBeelzemon
NemsEngelAceSasu (2 months ago) #20046809Thank you :D
The cat one i got from the shop Rinnedesu on etsy, but it was the last one it seems?
The Keychain i got second hand but it's from[ext link ].

Thank you so much!!
02 months agoNemsEngelAceSasuNemsEngelAceSasu
Beelzemon (2 months ago) #20046610Amazing loot!*_*
I really like you taste in a anime and characters!
If it's not too much of a trouble can you please tell me where did you get those Mystic Messenger Keychains from?

The Keychain i got second hand but it's from[ext link ].
02 months agoBeelzemonBeelzemon
Amazing loot!*_*
I really like you taste in a anime and characters!