i♥ March-April Loot ♥n/a    Readers' selection (2017-04-20)

02 days agostarlightshinestarlightshine
NemsEngelAceSasu (2 days ago) #20089842Thank you^^
I got the yona stuff from yahoo auctions.

Thanks! Ah, Yahoo Auctions, I should have known xD
02 days agoCicielyCiciely
One day I hope to find a man that supports this. Beauitful collection, great haul!!
02 days agoNemsEngelAceSasuNemsEngelAceSasu
starlightshine (2 days ago) #20083080Holy, that's really a lot of loot! You really like Todoroki don't you (I like him too)!
Where did you find the Akatsuki no Yona stuff? I have the planner because I bought the magazine, but I missed out on the other furoku.
And congrats on the Mystic Messenger hell, haha. I love Seven too :)

I got the yona stuff from yahoo auctions.
02 days agostarlightshinestarlightshine

And congrats on the Mystic Messenger hell, haha. I love Seven too :)
02 days agoNemsEngelAceSasuNemsEngelAceSasu
kin (3 days ago) #20067240That's an impressive amount of loot you got! So many mangas too omg good luck with reading those!

Thank you! Sadly they wont hold so long till i need new manga to read. xD

Kiz-xo (2 days ago) #20068091This is amazing! I Love what you did with the bookshelves (I'm also thinking of putting posters behind them as they look so boring as it is)
Impressive manga collection and figure collection xD And a both impressive and amazing loot!

Thank you. ^^ Yeah i also think plain white (or whatever color) looks boring, so i have to add life. :D

lollikins (2 days ago) #20069422Love your shelves with all the Haikyu stuff!! I'm slowly expanding my Haikyu collection too but I really wish they had better scale figures T-T

Thank you. ^^

Well the tomy scales are not tiop not paint wise, but the posing is loveable i think. :3 The Manufactures have a hard time with dynamic poses like them. Though Megahouse surely would be the best to do some. ^^
02 days agolollikinslollikins
12 days agoKiz-xoKiz-xo
03 days agokinkin
13 days agoNemsEngelAceSasuNemsEngelAceSasu
elliewellies (3 days ago) #20049100Wow! Amazing Loot!
What is the Akatsuki No Yona Art book like? Does it have many pages to it?
That's something I'm going to have to keep a look out for on the auctions.

The furoku doesn't have a lot of sites. About 12-16. And are really expensive for that. But I had to have it. XD

rozelle (3 days ago) #20053277Awesome loot! I especially love the BNHA and Mystic Messenger ones *o* (And although I'm not in the One Piece fandom, your Ace figure and daikimura looks amazing!!!)
The part where your husband punched Ace made me laugh. He must be jealous since he is also going to be beside you as you sleep now haha jk xD

Thank you. ^^
Haha yeah might be a bit jealously there.
23 days ago (3 days ago)rozellerozelle
03 days agoelliewellieselliewellies
Wow! Amazing Loot!
What is the Akatsuki No Yona Art book like? Does it have many pages to it?
That's something I'm going to have to keep a look out for on the auctions.
03 days agoBeelzemonBeelzemon
NemsEngelAceSasu (3 days ago) #20046964There was another cat one, and others from this store where i preorder one [ext link ] if you migth wanna check those. :3
I really can't thank you enough for your help!!
>-<
03 days agoNemsEngelAceSasuNemsEngelAceSasu
Beelzemon (3 days ago) #20046915Thank you so much!!

03 days agoBeelzemonBeelzemon
NemsEngelAceSasu (3 days ago) #20046809Thank you :D
The cat one i got from the shop Rinnedesu on etsy, but it was the last one it seems?
The Keychain i got second hand but it's from[ext link ].

Thank you so much!!
03 days agoNemsEngelAceSasuNemsEngelAceSasu
Beelzemon (3 days ago) #20046610Amazing loot!*_*
I really like you taste in a anime and characters!
If it's not too much of a trouble can you please tell me where did you get those Mystic Messenger Keychains from?

The Keychain i got second hand but it's from[ext link ].
03 days agoBeelzemonBeelzemon
Amazing loot!*_*
I really like you taste in a anime and characters!