iKatsuki Bakugou's Birthday Shrine!n/a

01 month agosangwhoopssangwhoops
I,, need,,,, that,,,,, body,,,,,,p i l l o w
01 month ago (1 month ago)tsunabelletsunabelle
chachachow (1 month ago) #20841686oh god damn it all, can we be friends since we're both cute Asian girls in love with Katsudeku omg
Insta-favorite post, saved, subscribed, sent these pictures in this post to my friends just now with a caption reading 'i wish this was my life' but where would i put it all
quiet shrieks of joy omg this is the most perfect thing I've seen all month and that includes THE PAST FOUR EPISODES OF MHA SEASON 2
and also no one else thought it was funny when I was freaking out over Horikoshi making Kacchan's birthday 4/20 because BLAZE IT and was it intentional?? was that intentional???

Fuckin' accepted. Low key was wondering if friendship could be a thing too LOL. I'M GLAD THIS MAKES YOU HAPPY I FELT LIKE A REAL NERD. But damn I'm already thinking about what I should do next year.

I THINK IT WAS INTENTIONAL... YKNOW HOW HORIKOSHI LIKES PUNS, he would get a chuckle out of that too. LDJDLSJ
01 month agochachachowchachachow je suis gomen

02 months agotsunabelletsunabelle
Chelsea_akashi (2 months ago) #20097612This is amazing! So wonderful to see another person who loves Kacchan ;w; And oooo an itabag project?! Goodluck! I look forward to it since I adore Katsudeku ;0;

Thank you so much! Always happy to meet a Bakugou fan as well as a Katsudeku fan. I love Katsudeku so much and will fight for it forever. Horikoshi made their dynamic so complex while making their progressing reconciliation believable. GOOD SHIT.
12 months agoChelsea_akashiChelsea_akashi
22 months agoCicielyCiciely
This is on a whole 'nother level!
02 months agotsunabelletsunabelle
Sascchi (2 months ago) #20066891Oh my *.* Kacchan ♥ Beautiful shrine!!

StarFruit (2 months ago) #20070651I love seeing shrines~ Amazing dedication! :)

Thank you so much! I love him.

TraumaticSherry (2 months ago) #20072457Good collection. Wish I could have one for Shinsou

AAAAA, I love Shinsou. He is getting some merch because of season 2 so hopefully you can at least make a mini one! I want to make a mini of Hatsume because she's one of my favs!
02 months agoTraumaticSherryTraumaticSherry Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Good collection. Wish I could have one for Shinsou
02 months agoStarFruitStarFruit
I love seeing shrines~ Amazing dedication! :)
02 months agoSascchiSascchi
Oh my *.* Kacchan ♥ Beautiful shrine!!
02 months agotsunabelletsunabelle
Tokiha (2 months ago) #20062997Love seeing shrine pictures! And this collection is just LOVELY!! Happy birthday to Kacchan :)

Thank you so much! Here's to another year of collecting.

Naelyth (2 months ago) #20063629Daaaang that is some impressive dedication! Like, seriously impressive lol. :D For some reason I didn't even think that BNHA had dakimakuras. xD The one that you have is super nice! Bakugou's so great~
But I have to know--what flavor is the cake!?

Thank you! The dakimakura is unofficial and the art is by one of my favorite Korean artist! The back side is super cute too. As for the cake it's red velvet and super sweet. Jokingly dumps spice sauce on it for that proper Bakugou spice.

nikiptc18 (2 months ago) #20063882OMG that's so fun!! I love your collection... Goals... lolol. Can I ask where you've been buying the badges and stuff? :^0c

Of course! I get my stuff from Yahoo Auction, Otamart, and Mercari. It's honestly pretty hard to collect Bakugou's if I'm being honest and he's always so expensive so I cry but buy him anyways. Otamart and Mercari has really good deals though although they usually attach rules with Bakugou merch so you'll have to pay attention to that. RIP. Of course if you're looking for another character you'll definitely have an easier time!
02 months agonikiptc18nikiptc18
12 months agoNaelythNaelyth

But I have to know--what flavor is the cake!?
52 months agoTokihaTokiha