Comments • Male figma whose upper and bottom torso can be separated?

Coffee
    monkry (6 months ago) #20125234Aaaa I see I see. Very satisfying. Thank you very very much, you're such a big help! :)
    I'll mark this as solved.

No problem.
    Good luck with whatever it is you're planning.
    6 months ago
    Coffee (6 months ago) #20123199No, none of the ones I've handled have been glued.
    I just don't think you're supposed to take them apart at the waist since most figmas doesn't have extra parts that require you to take them apart that much.
    Here's a photo: i.imgur.com/4Gu...

I'll mark this as solved.
    6 months ago
    Coffee
    monkry (6 months ago) #20121869Hmm seems like the risk quite high... ONe more question please hehe X) Do you know whether the body joint was connected with or without glue? Maybe just, veeery fit (?), thus hard to separate them?
    No, none of the ones I've handled have been glued.
    Here's a photo: i.imgur.com/4Gu...
    6 months ago
    Coffee (6 months ago) #20121449Ah ok, good to be of some help at least.
    And I don't really remember which ones.
    Most likely ITEM #233765 because he needed some adjustment
    ITEM #117917 Fell apart and is now impossible to put together in a way that keeps the parts attached to each other
    ITEM #98865 Pretty sure this was the first figma I took apart
    ITEM #35893 Had to remove the jacket a bit to fix paint issues.
    I think those are the ones I've pulled apart at the waist.

6 months ago
    Coffee
    monkry (6 months ago) #20105571Nah, this answer my first questions, thank you very much! :) I see, I really forget about the different body size :( may I ask what figma you've tried to separate?
    Ah ok, good to be of some help at least.

And I don't really remember which ones.
    Most likely ITEM #233765 because he needed some adjustment
    ITEM #98865 Pretty sure this was the first figma I took apart
    ITEM #35893 Had to remove the jacket a bit to fix paint issues.

I think those are the ones I've pulled apart at the waist.
    6 months ago
    Coffee (6 months ago) #20102329Most figmas have a joint right above the hip-line (?).
    It's not impossible to separate the parts, but at least in my cases, it has been easier said than done and sometimes it have resulted in the joint becoming loose after putting the figma back together.
    The few figmas I've pulled apart have had more or less the same kind of joint, so as long as the figmas are of sort of the same size and what not, putting two different figmas together shouldn't be impossible.
    And if this wasn't what you were asking, just ignore this message.

6 months ago
    Coffee
    Most figmas have a joint right above the hip-line (?).

And if this wasn't what you were asking, just ignore this message.
    6 months ago
    I think they mean they are looking for figures with upper body ( from neck to abdomen ) and pelvic + legs that can be parted & switch with other figures
    6 months ago
    "bottom torso" is commonly called "legs"
    Torso is by definition the upper body lol.
    6 months ago