HomeBlogsArticle #3296Comments

Comments • Anime overload: anime intrusions in real life.

• ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    24 comments
    jena ☆ mahou shoujo ☆
    Pr0wler (5 years ago) #998720I have to resist using my Geass every now and then...niahaha!!

Bahaha, you're awesome!!
    5 years ago
    I have to resist using my Geass every now and then...niahaha!!
    5 years ago
    jena ☆ mahou shoujo ☆
    Woodlandbunny (5 years ago) #996375Not with anime but I used to play World of Warcraft A LOT a few years back and would constantly hear the noises from the game, like spells being cast and creature noises. It was so weird. o.O

Oh that happened to me too with gaming! When I was playing Red Dead Redemtpion. Your destination is often marked with an X in the game. Once I was driving and saw a power pole with an X and I was like "Oh, there's my destination!" >_<
    5 years ago
    Woodlandbunny S.T.A.R.S. Member
    5 years ago
    I use to live through that kind of thing almost anytime... Because my world is closely related to Anime : it's my job... ^_^

So i'm always looking at things, event, people... with Animation in my mind, ever looking for THE thing that can boost inspiration, technique, comprehension of movement, situation... And sometime it's the opposite : I watch to much Anime and relate to them in a real Situation more often than I would like. ^_^'

I'm one of those Daydreamer weirdo who speak to other about anything with Anime references that only a few understands.

For Example, the White flower in hair thing would have send me back directly to Hanasaku Iroha... I'm Hopeless... ^_^'
    5 years ago
    jena ☆ mahou shoujo ☆
    It's quite curious that the poll results are all so close!

It happened to me again today. A student had a big white flower in her hair but on the side of her hair and at first glance I thought it was a hollow mask. Dear oh dear, I'm losing my marbles.
    5 years ago
    Nepuchunneko (5 years ago) #994726That’s cool~ i have not experienced that but i do have 2D dream. (´・ω・`)

reminds me of a dream i had about me being in a steins;gate like situation, and the heroine aka my crush was saber, and she got killed, and i travelled through timelines to save her... sad part is that after i saved her and went back to my own timeline, she got married to someone else... i woke up after that :(
    5 years ago
    Haha XD
    Never happened to me yet but I always had anime OSTs stuck in my brain, especially when it's school time or exams (all the time! =_=)
    I often turn on my PC midnight just to play a minute and half anime OP and ED, otherwise I can't get asleep. No wonder they were stuck on my head lol.
    5 years ago
    That’s cool~ i have not experienced that but i do have 2D dream. (´・ω・`)
    5 years ago
    jena ☆ mahou shoujo ☆
    itsame00 (5 years ago) #994640Lol, you crazy XD

Thank you! What a wonderful compliment. ^_^
    5 years ago
  • ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    24 comments
Welcome to Entertainment Hobby Shop JUNGLE!