Diary

iAnime overload: anime intrusions in re...n/a

• « Prev   1 2   Next »

24 comments
01 year agojenajena Moon Prism Power!
Pr0wler (1 year ago) #998720I have to resist using my Geass every now and then...niahaha!!

Bahaha, you're awesome!!
01 year agoPr0wlerPr0wler
I have to resist using my Geass every now and then...niahaha!!
01 year agojenajena Moon Prism Power!
Woodlandbunny (1 year ago) #996375Not with anime but I used to play World of Warcraft A LOT a few years back and would constantly hear the noises from the game, like spells being cast and creature noises. It was so weird. o.O

Oh that happened to me too with gaming! When I was playing Red Dead Redemtpion. Your destination is often marked with an X in the game. Once I was driving and saw a power pole with an X and I was like "Oh, there's my destination!" >_<
01 year agoWoodlandbunnyWoodlandbunny S.T.A.R.S. Member
01 year agoMarco_SenseiMarco_Sensei
I use to live through that kind of thing almost anytime... Because my world is closely related to Anime : it's my job... ^_^

So i'm always looking at things, event, people... with Animation in my mind, ever looking for THE thing that can boost inspiration, technique, comprehension of movement, situation... And sometime it's the opposite : I watch to much Anime and relate to them in a real Situation more often than I would like. ^_^'

I'm one of those Daydreamer weirdo who speak to other about anything with Anime references that only a few understands.

For Example, the White flower in hair thing would have send me back directly to Hanasaku Iroha... I'm Hopeless... ^_^'
01 year agojenajena Moon Prism Power!
It's quite curious that the poll results are all so close!

It happened to me again today. A student had a big white flower in her hair but on the side of her hair and at first glance I thought it was a hollow mask. Dear oh dear, I'm losing my marbles.
01 year agox1o8xx1o8x
Nepuchunneko (1 year ago) #994726That’s cool~ i have not experienced that but i do have 2D dream. (´・ω・`)

reminds me of a dream i had about me being in a steins;gate like situation, and the heroine aka my crush was saber, and she got killed, and i travelled through timelines to save her... sad part is that after i saved her and went back to my own timeline, she got married to someone else... i woke up after that :(
01 year agoIdiotersIdioters
Haha XD
Never happened to me yet but I always had anime OSTs stuck in my brain, especially when it's school time or exams (all the time! =_=)
I often turn on my PC midnight just to play a minute and half anime OP and ED, otherwise I can't get asleep. No wonder they were stuck on my head lol.
01 year agoNepuchunnekoNepuchunneko
That’s cool~ i have not experienced that but i do have 2D dream. (´・ω・`)
01 year ago (1 year ago)jenajena Moon Prism Power!
itsame00 (1 year ago) #994640Lol, you crazy XD

Thank you! What a wonderful compliment. ^_^
01 year agobrandymallorybrandymallory
I do the Shaft head tilt ALL THE TIME at dramatic moments...
01 year agoitsame00itsame00
Lol, you crazy XD
01 year agojenajena Moon Prism Power!
aeonblue (1 year ago) #994219I wish I had a teacher who even knew what anime was...

My students love it and I love having conversations with them about it. It's awesome!
01 year agox1o8xx1o8x
RolanMcDolan (1 year ago) #994526The odd opening or ending will get stuck in my head (why does Kill Me Baby's ED have to be so damn catchy?), but beyond that, nothing of the sort.

LOLOL i thought i was the only one!

I even made the first 30 seconds of the song as my phone ringtone :P, it's too catchy hahaha
01 year agoRolanMcDolanRolanMcDolan
01 year ago (1 year ago)TyjosAzariTyjosAzari
Happens to me a lot....every so often so to speak but now these days it doesn't.

Mostly in the form of daydreaming.....

That and the songs would get stuck in my head far too often...[Macross Frontier music]
01 year agoShinigamiMaidShinigamiMaid
all the time
i either watch too much of one series
or have to many on the go at once
which i'l continue to expand on tonight as watched first ep of the other night and want to watch more also curiouse about precure series so will probably look the series up and watch that...
my own worst enemy but don't care as it anime XD
01 year agoSkippyandjifSkippyandjif
I dream about anime occasionally. Half the time I wake up like, "I want to finish watching that episode...oh wait. It was a dream. Dang it." XD
01 year agoMezMuffinMezMuffin
I just had a sad Code Geass dream... and my sister and I are always busting out into theme songs. ^^;
01 year agoDasFrogDasFrog
I've been there for sure. I try to watch a few episodes of something a day, usually at night once my son falls asleep. I've been grinding through shows lately, so I know how you feel. Most commonly I'll find myself humming the OP or ED theme...

« Prev   1 2   Next »