Comments • April Loot---Better Late than Never!

ChocolateSpider (4 months ago) #20579506Awesome loot. Especially those Katsuragi postcards. Lewdness is life. <3

10 bucks for all those postcards was a pretty good deal. Now I just have to figure out some way to display them.
    4 months ago
    Awesome loot. Especially those Katsuragi postcards. Lewdness is life. <3
    4 months ago
    TomTheCat (4 months ago) #20575041I saw that red Nana a couple of years ago in a German online shop for 80 Euros. Even then that would have been outrageously cheap, but I had just bought the black version, so I let this opportunity pass. It's now sold out of course >_<

Wow, that is a good deal (this one set me back 12000 yen). I had the black version on my wishlist for a long time, but over time I started to favor this red one and fortunately that's the one that showed up on AmiAmi.
    4 months ago
    4 months ago
    solluxcaptor (4 months ago) #20553850Nice loot! I love the artworks in that book that you got and admittedly I don't know who Mikan is but I LOVE the figures you have of her, so cute! I'll have to check out her origins a little :D

Mikan is what I would call a "modern imouto" character. She's cute, smart, and independent and she has a little bit of a brother complex. Kirino would approve, I think.
    4 months ago
    4 months ago
    halfnote (4 months ago) #20541597This is full of great stuff, but that Nana figure is top notch!

Even back in 2011, Native was definitely putting out great figures, and Nana is pretty awesome.

Yarrowia (4 months ago) #20547503Sakura, Mikan and Katsuragi... I see you are a man of great taste! Nice loot!

It's funny, as I'm not a huge To Love Ru fan, but I like many of the characters from that series (Mikan, Yami, and Haruna in particular). I guess I just like Yabuki Kentarou's character designs.

Card Captor Sakura has long been one of my favorite anime, and Katsuragi checks a lot of my moe boxes. I like busty blonde characters (Sena Kashiwazaki, Sasara Kusugawa, Pochaco), and I always liked Katsuragi's good-natured yet lecherous personality :).
    4 months ago
    Sakura, Mikan and Katsuragi... I see you are a man of great taste! Nice loot!
    4 months ago
    This is full of great stuff, but that Nana figure is top notch!
    4 months ago
The world's finest hobby kits and toys, direct from Japan.