iApril Loot---Better Late than Never!n/a    Readers' selection (2017-05-01)

025 days agovictorvipervictorviper
ChocolateSpider (26 days ago) #20579506Awesome loot. Especially those Katsuragi postcards. Lewdness is life. <3

10 bucks for all those postcards was a pretty good deal. Now I just have to figure out some way to display them.
026 days agoChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
Awesome loot. Especially those Katsuragi postcards. Lewdness is life. <3
026 days agovictorvipervictorviper
TomTheCat (26 days ago) #20575041I saw that red Nana a couple of years ago in a German online shop for 80 Euros. Even then that would have been outrageously cheap, but I had just bought the black version, so I let this opportunity pass. It's now sold out of course >_<

Wow, that is a good deal (this one set me back 12000 yen). I had the black version on my wishlist for a long time, but over time I started to favor this red one and fortunately that's the one that showed up on AmiAmi.
026 days agoTomTheCatTomTheCat
026 days agovictorvipervictorviper
solluxcaptor (26 days ago) #20553850Nice loot! I love the artworks in that book that you got and admittedly I don't know who Mikan is but I LOVE the figures you have of her, so cute! I'll have to check out her origins a little :D

Mikan is what I would call a "modern imouto" character. She's cute, smart, and independent and she has a little bit of a brother complex. Kirino would approve, I think.
026 days agosolluxcaptorsolluxcaptor
026 days agovictorvipervictorviper
halfnote (26 days ago) #20541597This is full of great stuff, but that Nana figure is top notch!

Even back in 2011, Native was definitely putting out great figures, and Nana is pretty awesome.

Yarrowia (26 days ago) #20547503Sakura, Mikan and Katsuragi... I see you are a man of great taste! Nice loot!

It's funny, as I'm not a huge To Love Ru fan, but I like many of the characters from that series (Mikan, Yami, and Haruna in particular). I guess I just like Yabuki Kentarou's character designs.

Card Captor Sakura has long been one of my favorite anime, and Katsuragi checks a lot of my moe boxes. I like busty blonde characters (Sena Kashiwazaki, Sasara Kusugawa, Pochaco), and I always liked Katsuragi's good-natured yet lecherous personality :).
026 days agoYarrowiaYarrowia
Sakura, Mikan and Katsuragi... I see you are a man of great taste! Nice loot!
026 days agohalfnotehalfnote
This is full of great stuff, but that Nana figure is top notch!